0.3

Harry

(dedication: @gisselelopez6 )
*******

I looked up the address on the card to see that it happened to be the biggest music company in the world right now. Any songwriter, or anyone in the music industry for that matter, would kill to have a meeting here.

The icing on the cake? My good buddy Zayn just so happened to be the CFO. Practically the manager of the whole thing. Who would've thought someone like me to have such connections? But there was one person higher than him on the corporate ladder. Chandler Blake. Just the name sounded powerful.

I thanked Liam for the ride before exiting his silver Toyota. The building before me stood hundreds of feet high...or miles... I don't know it was just hella tall okay?

"Welcome to Blake Republica. What do you need?" The blonde woman with bright red lips asked without looking up from her computer.

I turned the business card over and over in one hand nervously while the other practically crushed my water bottle,"I'm looking for Zayn Malik? I have a meeting-"

"Oh you're not here to meet with me, Harry." I spun around so quickly I was sure to have whiplash. Zayn stood smugly in his usual expensive attire, hair slicked perfectly with one strand hanging on his forehead,"You're here to meet the big fish. 50th floor." And with that he was gone.

"Okay then." I turned back to the secretary,"I'm going to need some more water!" She stared at me blankly with her eyeliner covered brown eyes,"Get it? Because...big fish? More water?"

She continued to stare before pointing behind me,"The elevator is that way."

I sighed, defeated. No one ever got my jokes. The lift ride was long and awkward as important people kept getting on and off, looking at me like I was scum. Even though I had worn my most expensive jacket and combed my hair.

I finally reached the highest floor, stepping into an elegant, white waiting room. There was a friendly looking receptionist smiling on the other side of the room. I walked over to her and asked for Chandler Blake.

"Harry Styles?"

I nodded and shook her hand," Yes, is he in or should I wait?"

"He?" Her phone began ringing so she excused herself before taking the call,"Okay. Yes. Okay." She hung up and turned her attention back to me,"Straight back that way. The door at the end of the hall." I thanked her and we exchanged goodbyes.

I knocked on the door a couple of times. No answer. I thought about going back to the waiting room, but I hate waiting rooms. Always have. I always end up being super bored and doing something weird like staring at people and trying to figure out their story. I knocked one last time before deciding to just open the door.

The large office was decorated black and white, with awards and gold plated records plastered on the walls. There was a huge desk in the middle of the floor and a- woman bent over it?

I couldn't help but admire the shape of her round bum in the tight high waisted pants she was wearing. They were so tight that I could tell her underwear was lace. The brunette appeared to be organizing papers, although I don't know why she wouldn't just sit at the desk to do this...

I cleared my throat nervously, causing her to jump and turn to face me. Her white button down was open just enough to reveal a bit of cleavage, and her brown hair was pulled into a neat ponytail. She looked to be about 35. She was stunning.

"Harry Styles?" She put the papers into a folder before placing it into a stack on the desk.

"Yes, I'm looking for Chandler Blake?"

"You've found her." I choked on my spit...noticeably.

She narrowed her eyes as if this happened to her all the time. And I will admit, I felt really bad. Of course people always assumed the CEO of Blake Republica Records was a man.

"Is there a problem, Styles?" She had her hands on her hips so I knew I was in deep shit. She was slowly walking towards me like she was stalking her prey.

"No, not at all. I just thought-"

"You just thought what, Mr. Styles?" Her tone was icy. She knew exactly what I thought. She just wanted to hear me admit to it. Now she was directly in front of me. Up close I could see just how beautiful she was...and just how scary.

"You can call me Harry, I-" She took an intimidating step forward, making me shut up immediately.

"I will call you whatever I would like. And I prefer Styles." Her green eyes flickered from my own to my lips. I watched, confused, as she pressed her body against mine. Her small hand brushed a lock of hair from my face, and gently placed it behind my ear. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding as I realized she may not hate me anymore.

"Styles?" Her voice was soft, gentle. The warmth of her body was somehow giving me chills. I whispered my answer as her hand traveled from my face to my chest slowly.

She grabbed the collar of my shirt, bringing me down so we were face to face,"Don't you ever disrespect me like that again or I will personally bronze your testicles and display them in my trophy room. Got it?"

I was shocked. I tried to answer but nothing came out so I nodded vigorously instead.

"I want to hear you say it." She growled, now pulling my hair instead of my shirt,"Say yes mo- Ms. Blake."

I could feel the tears welling up, but I refused to give her the satisfaction. This was absolutely insane!

"Yes! Yes Ms. Blake!" She let go, rubbing my hair back in place as if nothing had happened. The smile on her face even seemed genuine. After straightening my clothes again and even licking her thumb to wipe the tears I had let escape, she finally spoke. This time with a much softer tone.

"Take a seat."

I had to slide from in between her and the door to walk over to the white cushiony seats in front of her desk. This was already not going well. I doubt I leave here at all, let alone with a contract.

~~~~~~

800 reads, zoo wee mama!

I love Ms. Blake so much tbh, like Mommy does not play games okay?

Also I included the song Harry sung last chapter just for the off chance that someone does not know it but how could you not? Anyway...thanks for being patient, I may have another chapter up in a couple days!