0.7

Harry

(dedication: @acrobot14
B*tch you guessed it! You was right. It was Niall!)
*******

Harry Styles is quickly becoming a world wide superstar-
Exactly who is Harry Styles-
Harry Styles recently signed to Blake Republica-
This is the real Harry Styles-
Harry Styles-
Harry Styles-

"So this is the infamous Harry Styles. All done up and ready to go, not half naked and munching doritos getting crumbs all over my couch."

I smirked, excited to engage in some banter with my best mate again, and cut off the tv. Yes all of those entertainment news stories were about me. I was everywhere. No one has not heard of the Harry Styles, and my first single "Latch" has only been out for a short time.

So yes, even though I am currently sitting on the edge of my bed sifting through meaningless celebrity news channels, I was in fact everywhere. And Liam was standing in my doorway.

"Hello love," He sat beside me and gave me a quick hug," I've missed you dearly."

I stared at him a moment before responding,"Why are you talking like an old English woman?" He only shrugged and laughed softly.

"I missed you too, Liam. Where is Niall?"

"Trying to figure out a way to steal your les paul."

I gasped incredulously,"He's going to kidnap Paul?"

He sighed as if I was the dumbest person he'd ever met,"Les Paul is your vintage guitar Harry. Not your bodyguard."

My cheeks flushed red in embarrassment,"I forgot I have that. I forget I have a lot of things these days..."

"Yeah," he looked around the grand bedroom,"You have a lot of new fancy things huh?" I ignored the comment. It would only lead to an argument.

"You look nice, Li."

"Nice enough to escort superstar Harry Styles to the MTV Awards?"

He was wearing an expensive grey suit, maybe Armani, with a white flower tucked into the pocket, black shoes, and his hair was slicked back carefully. He was so handsome.

"Of course. Can you go get Niall while I make sure our ride is ready?"

He nodded and slapped my shoulder gently before exiting the room. The phone barely ringed for a second before it was answered.

"So are Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb enjoying your lavish lifestyle?"

I rolled my eyes. I already knew this is how this call would go, I was just hoping for a few minutes of peace.

"I didn't call to argue. I was just making sure our ride was ready."

"Of course everything is in place, look who you're talking to." She's right.

"Thanks...and don't talk about my friends like that. They have helped me when no one else would." I could almost hear her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"I just want to make sure no one is using you for certain luxuries, Harry."

"I owe them some luxuries! Without them I would be homeless right now." Well I technically could have gotten on another plan that day and went back to England, but thankfully Liam and Niall didn't make me do that,"Besides you're the one who wouldn't come with me tonight."

"How would it look for you to be escorted by your manager to the MTV awards?"

"Just like that?"

She breathed heavily, obviously as a replacement for telling me how stupid I am- which I appreciate.

"Just focus on your performance and remember to say exactly what we practiced when you accept your award?"

I choked on my mint gum,"What? I wo-won?" I had to lean on the bed post in order to not pass out.

"Yes," I could hear the smile in her voice,"I was waiting for the right time. Have fun tonight Harry. Oh and I have a surprise for you waiting in the limo."

"Thanks. Bye." I hung up before she could say anything else.

"We can just go home Harry." I spun around to a very annoyed looking Liam, and a handsome yet childlike Niall that seemed to be very hurt.

"No! No please come with me." I threw my gangly limbs around my two favorite boys,"Now let's go wow the crowd shall we?"

"So which one of your cars are we taking, Harry?" If that had come from Liam it would've been a shady comment. But because it was Niall I knew that he actually was curious and excited.

"I only have one car Niall... and a motorcycle." I ignored Liam's eye roll and escorted the boys outside,"We're actually taking a different mode of transportation this time."

He squealed and giggled as the black limo pulled up to my gates. I put one arm around each of my best mates.

"Let's do this boys."

~~~~~~

Sorry this was shit. The next few chapters will be exciting!

What is Mommy's big surprise? Any ideas? Comment!