5

Once Nathalie had driven up to the iron gates the next morning, she checked her appearance in her rear view mirror and sighed a deep heavy sigh.

Yesterday

Yesterday, once Nathalie had completed all of her work and sent through all of her emails she went to Gabriel and asked for her pin back.

"Alright, now Gabriel, I have finished all of my work and have sent through all of my emails, I would like to have my pin back, and in exchange for you giving my pin back to me, I shall leave my hair down for the rest of the day until I go home. Alright?"

"Alright, but on one condition-"

"Gabriel!" Nathalie said, raising the pick of her voice as a warning.

"On one condition that you leave it down for the rest of the week"

"No"

"Please Nat, I love you with your hair down, please" he whined as he started to reach for the pencil.

"No" she said as she slapped his hand away.

"But Nat-"

"Give me my pin back and we can come to a reasonable compromisation "

"Promise?" Gabriel said as he pulled puppy dog eyes at her

"Yes, I promise you Gabriel"

"Fine, here, have it back" he said with a playful huff

"Thank you, now time for us to try and think up of a reasonable compromisation"

"Fine"

"What do you think we should do, do you have any sorts of ideas?"

"Yes, I have a great one, how about you just leave it down" he said with a cheeky grin plastered on his face as he leaned a little closer to Nathalie.

"I'm going to pretend I never heard that. How about I surprise you tomorrow?"

"Hmm, Nat, I have a feeling your going to come with your hair all tied up and not care about my compliments I'm giving you"

" oh Gabriel, I love the compliments, I promise, I really do. But I've told already, I would like to be able to finish my work without any distractions, and distractions include my loose hair and you pulling it out all the time"

"I'm sorry Nat, but you're breathtaking when it's down even more so than when it's up, I know it's a silly thing to fuss over, but I just like you a lot... I -I mean I like you a lot with your hair down, yes with your hair down. Um sorry, I'll give you the rest of the afternoon off if you'd like" he said as he scrambled away back up to his bedroom as he fumbled with his fingers.

——————————————
Today Nathalie was still following the same look as the last 2 days, she had grown quite fond of it.

But today she had decided to wear one of her own skirts, it was a mini black pencil skirt with small slits on each side, at first she thought that it wouldn't be to appropriate, but after a while of contemplating she had decided against it and she had decided she wanted to impress Gabriel.

If what she heard yesterday was correct, that he said he liked her, could this be her chance? Could this finally be the chance she's been hoping for?

Without a second thought she chose the skirt and chose a light grey jumper to go with it, she had put the collared shirt into the wash, so she had decided to just wear her jumper and the skirt with the black heels with silver buckles that Gabriel had given her.

She gave herself a once over in the mirror and was ready to wow him today, but she just had one small problem. Her hair.

So Nathalie had decided to surprise Gabriel and give him what he wanted,but she was also able to make it efficient for her to finish her work without distractions.