Finding Tootie's Phone

"But Uncle Ricky will kill me, he said not to use the phone." Tootie said. Trixie agreed as she wanted them to teach good examples to Tootie. From outside, they heard classical music from Tootie's house

Ricky was in a classical mood. "Why? Why? Why? don't do this to me ." Uncle Ricky said in a dramatic voice as he left the living room. As he left the room, the three of them searched for the phone. 

"Where would your phone be?" Chloe asked. "I don't know!" Tootie exclaimed.

"I wonder what's wrong with my uncle?" Tootie thought as she opened the box. "My Phone!" She exclaimed. Tootie was curious about the notes that read 'Notes for Nickelandia Haunted House.'

Chloe accidentally dropped the box but Trixie and Tootie helped her. Meanwhile, Uncle Ricky was in the garden. 

"How are you doing today lovely," he spoke to a hibiscus flower then he kissed the flower after that, he went inside the house. 

When he went inside the house, he saw the girls well-behaved. "Hello, Uncle Ricky." Tootie greeted her uncle and she asked him if he had a nice walk.  Chloe and Trixie joined in until Ricky stopped them.

 "Wait a minute, why are you being so nice?" he asked. Chloe added, "We're always nice." she explained, then Ricky told them he had trouble writing his novels, 

"Girls, I have trouble writing my novels and Tootie, I want you on your best behaviour."  The girls understood and they went outside.