Chapter 22.1 Princess Ariane fell inlove [side story]

My name is Ariane Marie and I only love one thing and it's Gino. At first I didn't like him based on what my mother described him. He seemed so arrogant and carefree. Okay I admit he's just like me but the fact that my mother wanted an arranged marriage for me was an added factor for me to not like him. As we all know, this arrange marriage thingy should be over by this era. That's why I'm so freaking annoyed when my mother told me a few weeks ago that she and her bestfriend decided that.

        At first, I wanted to rebel and run away from home but.. I was so used to the way I've been living and gave up on the idea. I followed my mother's orders and went on to meet that stupid "Gino". Ay sorry. I didn't notice that I'm telling the story in full english. Marunong naman po ako ng Filipino. Half Filipino naman po ako. hehe. Anyways. Ayun nga I went to meet that Gino guy.

        We were in some 5 star hotel. As usual, maganda ako kaya almost all of the guys in the room were looking at me. Mayabang ba? Not really. Just stating a fact. Lumapit kami sa isang babaeng hindi ko pa nakikita before. Tumayo ito at kinamayan ang mother ko and then me. She looked so nice and napaka gentle ng look niya. She's like an angel.

        "Ariane." my mother  called me and I looked at her. "This is Criselda Ornaes. She's Gino's Mother." pagpapakilala niya sa akin. I looked at the woman infront of me. She smiled angelically. OH MY GOSH. Can someone look so beautiful like her? Does someone like her exist? She's much prettier than me. She even looked younger than my mother given that she's 5 years older than her.

        "My my Patricia." the woman said to my mother. "Ang ganda pala talaga ng anak mo. Bagay na bagay sila ng anak ko."

        "Of course she's beautiful. Nagmana siya sa akin!" and they laughed. I would have laughed too but I'm not fond of the reason why I'm here. "By the way Cris, where's your son?"

        "I'm so sorry but he'll be running late." she said apologetically. "He's currently recording his 2nd album right now." 2nd album?

        "uhmm.." I started and both of them looked at me. "May I ask what this 2nd album is? Is he a singer or something?"

        The woman smiled. "He's one of the most popular singers in Philippines. He went here to record his 2nd album which will be launched next month." Oh.. He went here to record a new album. Not to see me. Or to know me atleast. Well that's.. Err.. I don't know. Hindi ko alam.. Maybe kase nag expect ako? Na kaya siya pumunta dito para makilala ako? Err.. Then a few minutes later a group of girls were screaming.

        "OH MY GOD! GINO!! LOVE ME PLEASE!!" "NOOOOO! ME!" "NO! I'M YOUR FUTURE WIFE!" "OH GINO MARRY ME!"

        What was that commotion all about? Then a few seconds later, someone spoke. "Excuse me everyone but I'm on my way to an important meeting which I'm already 15 minutes late so please, could you please move out of the way?" Pfft.. He asked nicely but it's actually not. But the girls were still wooing around him but moved out of his way.

        As the girls were moving out of the way, I finally saw his face and was shocked. He has the features of his mother. He has smooth skin, Brown hair, and an angelic smile across his face. As he went closer, I could see his hazel colored eyes. Such beautiful eyes, I thought. Then in that instant. My heart started to beat so fast. And I could feel the blood rushing up to my face. And in that moment, I fell inlove with the person I haven't even met before.