Chapter 9

Brent Pov

Jace bro you have two weeks left and you loose i teased him. He looked at me serious it was lunchtime he said we needed to talk. We talked outside the hallway from the cafeteria headed down the stairs.

Brent you win the bet he said. What i said shocked laughing, Jace you have the chance to win my car you give up. Yeah he said Why i asked he ignored the question.

Dont tell he feel for the redheat bitch. Jace are you stupid i yelled "You bet you can get Clary to date you in 2months to win my car". As we reached the next set of steps i continued.

Now your saying-- i was cut off. "You did what" a girl yelled furious! I turned looking down the stairs Clary was there. Oh shit i said looking at Jace. Clary let me explain he started to beg this bitch.

Jace what the fuck she's just a chick remember she rejected you. So you bet to get her to like you then dumb the bitch. What do you need to explain he looked so whip.

Clary ran away Izzy running after her. Jace was ready to run after her i could see it. Bro whats wrong with you, did you fall for her. Chick like that will never date guys like us she and Seb are dating.

I think i should tell you i heard a rumor she might be pregnant. Throwing up in class all the time im just looking out for you yiur my bestfriend. Jace was pissed "Pregnant was all he said" walking away!

Jace i called he ignored guess we will talk when he calms down. Hey i won the bet "Yes" I fist pumped happily. 

Jace Pov

I cant believe Clary heard Brent tell about the bet. I wanted to tell her myself and that i broke it off because it was wrong to do in the first place. She ran off before i could explain Brent made it worst.

I almost knocked him senseless but this is my fault i agreed before i got to know her and love her. Fuck what i dont love her i cant rubbing my temples fustrated.

Brent started talking again saying girls like Clary will never seriously date guys like us. Maybe but i cant stop thinking about her i do love her i realized! Brent said she's dating Seb i looked at him.

What he said next broke me that Clary maybe pregnant. How could she have sex with someone else when we had a connection. I hadnt ask her out yet because i needed to break off the bet first.

It took me weeks to get the courage to do and confess to Seb why i was. I felt betrayed she played me with how could she. I felt bad pain in my chest what the hell is going on.

I need air i walked away from Seb to head outside he called my name. I ignored Brent he made things worst when he spoke. I walked outside away from the building i heard sobs and talking.

Why dont you just tell him the truth that your pregnant from him. I cant things are just to complicated and Jace was using me. I moved closer to see why name was being said.

As i got closer it knew it was Clary i was furious again and lost it. I ran up to her how could you do that to me. I really cared about you Clary. What you made a bet to get me Jace she yelled between sobs.

I know and if you had let explain you wouldv'e knew i called off the bet. She gasped asking why? I didnt answer Why Jace she yelled now? I feel in love with you i didnt ask you out because i didnt want to win the bet.

I just called off the bet intentionally losing i put my rep on the line because i love you. How do you repay me you get pregnant i thought you cared about me. You played me the whole time im guessing its Seb's she looked hurt!

After all i dirt i did to girls the one i fall for put it all on the line for ready to give up my ways. The one Played me Congrats Clary you will be big points for breaking Jace heart.

"Jace" she said reaching for me, Dont touch me i yelled! You disgust me Clary i wish i had just fucked and left you. Clary you are a heartless cold monster. "Jace enough" Izzy yelled "You dont understand brother".

Brother you knew she was pregnant you knew how i felt. You are no sister of mines you probably put her up to. She isnt smart enough to think of it on her own i yelled at her now. Izzy mouth dropped open i was about to continue.

Clary yelled "Shut upJace you are the biggest asshole and Fuck you, Dont ever say anything to me ever again" she left. I pulled my hair looking after her Clary i yelled running after her.

I grabbed her wrist to stop her she slapped me "Take your own advice Dont you ever touch me again". I didn't follow her this time because Izzy held me back.

"Jace let her be for now i will try to forget what you said, you two have to talk and listen to each other. You have it all wrong Jace she isnt pregnant from Seb. What you said to her was cruel you need to give her time to cool off and talk. You will be happy in the end Izzy said smiling and walking away"

How the hell could i be happy she is pregant from someone else. Not Seb Clary what the hell did you do. Izzy didnt make any sense i do need to talk to Clary still.

I need to know why and allow her to speak next time. I went to class Brent talks to much he told everyone Clary slept around on me now she's pregnant. She will get hell when she comes back to school.

I should be happy but im not. I walk into class how didnt i notice Clary was sick in class. She wasnt i realized she has other classes with Brent maybe she got sick in those classes.

I was ready to beat Seb ass for getting her preganant but Izzy said not his. Who else could it be it had to be someone close to her like me and Seb were. Simon i growled it had to be him he always wanted Clary.

He just could never get the strength and courage to tell and approach her. Well he did now or maybe she came to him. I doubt he would make the first move he cheated on Veronica then.

Clary missed the rest of school that week. Maybe she got an abortion i hope not i hate when people do that. I wanted to call her so bad Izzy told me no.

Next week Clary came back to school i tried ignoring her but i would sneak glaces at her. She just kept her head down all the time and cried. Bridgette teased her most Kaelie would defend Clary against her.

That was a shocking suprise they didnt fight it seems Kaelie and Kyle are expecting also. Simon and Clary would hug at lunch i wanted to beat the shit out of him. Hey Jace wanna come by later Bridgette asked.

No, i answered, look you that bitch played you get over her. I heard she doesnt even know who the father is my sister works at her doctor office. You fell for a nasty slut bitch!

I glared at her furious "Shut the fuck up you are a nasty slut not her" what the hell. Did i just defend Clary im still crazy in love with her. She broke my heart but i still want her to be happy even if its ratface.

Almost another month past tried flirting with girls again. The whole Clary thing made them want me more. They all said they can make me feel good and forget Clary.

I was making out with a girl she was normal girl not popular i was experimenting.

Maybe normal girls were better for me, Ashley was making out with me. Flashes of my dream replayed over and over i pushed away from her. I cant i said "You still love her why dont you go get her then dont let the other guy win".

Thanks Ashley i smiled and left her house. I went home to shower dressed nicely it was the weekend. I called Izzy begging to know where Clary is. "Finally you took long enough she's so sad all the time" she said.

Clary was home Izzy was suppose to hang out with her today. Instead i said i would we needed to talk. I drove to Clary's house Jon had stopped talking to me after he heard about the bet.

Jon actually punched me Brent senseless when heard. I took weeks to get him to let me explain just as stubborn as his sister. I called Jon told him my plan that wanted Clary back no matter who she was pregnant by.

He laughed calling me clueless i have the feeling Jon and Izzy are keeping something from me. I pulled up to house rung the doorbell. My heart was pounded i haven't spoken to her in over a month.

The door opened my heart stopped beating!