Chapter 1: Adrenalina

Kylie's POV:

"Damn it! That's not fair! He didn't deserve a yellow card," I yelled as I sat in my apartment watching El Classico. I was decked out in my Barcelona gear with my best friend Savannah.

"Can we please watch something else? This is getting really boring. The only reason you watch Barca games is because Neymar plays for them," Sav said.

"That is not true. I watch the games because I've been a Barca fan since I was little and because I enjoy soccer. Neymar is just a plus..."

"You are so weird. We've been here for two days and all you've done is watch the damn TV. I wanna go sight-seeing. For god's sake Kylie, we're in actual Barcelona. You can watch all your games when we get home"

"But we don't get home for another month! I can't spend that much time without watching soccer!"

"How about this? If I take you to see one of those stupid games, will you stop watching the TV?"

"Well that seems tough but, I'll do it. But only because I get to see my favorite team."

"Alright. Now turn off that tv because we are going out."

•••

Sav had convinced me to go see movie with her, and it wasn't too bad. After the movie we did some shopping. I bought the new Cristiano Ronaldo cleats, which didn't look too bad. I'm a Barca fan at heart, but these cleats were to die for. I drove Sav and I back home. We both lived in one of the most elegant apartment complexes in Barcelona. We were here for a month before we went back to California to start our third year of college. I parked the car down in the underground garage and slowly got out of the car. As soon as I slammed the door, Savannah let out a shriek.

"What happened?" I ran to the other side of the car.

"Nothing. Just go up stairs and change into something nice. I have a last minute surprise for you. Go!"

"What? No. I'm gonna go upstairs and sleep. There's no time for me to go out right now."

"Kylie! Go upstairs and change! Now! You are going to love me for the rest of your life! Just trust me on this one."

"Alright Sav. But if it's something stupid, I swear we are coming back."

I jogged up to the main lobby and straight into the elevator. As soon as I got to the 12 th floor, I hurried to our door and let myself in. I searched through my closet trying to find one of my nicest dresses. I finally settled on my pink betina skater dress. It had a deep v-neckline, crossing strap detail, and a back cutout with mesh paneling. I paired it with a black leather jacket, and my Jeffery Campbell Fork boots. As for my hair, I put it up in ponytail leaving it its semi-curly state. I had no time for too much make up, so I just added some mascara and lipstick. I didn't think I looked too bad. I quickly closed the door and rushed down stairs. I do hope that what ever this little surprise is, goes well.

Neymar's POV:

"HEY GREAT JOB TODAY GUYS!" Luis Enrique called after us.

We had a great game against Real Madrid; it was 2-3. The team planned on going out tonight to celebrate our victory against one of our biggest rivals.

"Hey let's all meet up at that new place," Marc called out.

"What? Adrenalina?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah! That one! I heard it was pretty good!" Marc replied.

"ALRIGHT ADRENALINA IT IS!" Dani yelled.

I took out my phone and pulled up Twitter.

@neymarjr

Barça team on our way to Adrenalina to celebrate! Everyone's welcome!

After I tweeted that out, I regretted it. We were probably going to get lots of fans but once we get there, security will take care of it. After a quick shower, I changed out of my sweaty uniform into a nice, white collared shirt and jeans. I added my Born and Bred hat as well as some black Jordan's.

"Ay Junior! You coming or what?" Leo called out to me.

"Yeah yeah. I'm coming, I'm coming," I replied.

"Hey you gotta stop spending so much time on that hair or else we're never gonna get to the club!" Dani teased.

"Hey! It takes some time to look as fabulous as I do!" I replied with a sassy tone.

As soon as we stepped outside of Camp Nou, we were bombarded with tons of paparazzi.

"Ay who's driving?" I asked.

"You can come with me or take your car," Dani offered.

"I'll just follow you there in my car"

"Alright. If you get lost gimme a call."

I slid into my white Audi smiling at the paparazzi. I started the car up and followed Dani's car to the club. Tonight was gonna be wild!

A/N: So hey guys! Here's the first chapter of Should I Stay? I hope that you guys liked it and I'm sorry if it was too short, but I'm kinda new to this whole writing shindig. So what do you think is gonna happen in the next chapter? Do you guys like the cover?