5

Wait what

I woke up in an extremely large apartment but no idea what happen last night.

"Morning sleepy head" said Jacob and it all came back to me.

"Omg did we fuck we can't fuck if we fuck that means I'm not a virgin anymore and that's not good" I rumbled he just laughed why is he laughing this isn't funny.

"Chill we didn't fuck you just feel for the sappy love bull shit I was feeding you, you throw up on your clothes talk about not handling their liquor then stripped and got into my bed so I put my sweat shirt over you and sleep on the couch even though you wanted to I didn't want your first time to be with an ass like me maybe when you gain experience" he said laughing his ass off like it was funny what the hell. "Anyways bye you don't have to go home but you can't stay here I have girls I can actually fuck coming over now you have thirty minutes to grab your shit and get out" he said simply walking off.

"Um I need a ride" I said after putting on the clothes he throw at me.

"Yeah w.e let's go" he said grabbing his car keys.

It took about thirty minutes to get to my house.

"You live here" he said starstruck.

"Yeah jackass" I simply said slamming the door and walking away.

I got into my house and Maddie just laughed at me.

"What" I asked.

"Have fun with the biggest playboy on the planet" she said.

"Shut up Ice Queen she doesn't know" Jaleesa said. "Ari you know who that was right" she simply asked.

"Yeah Jacob" I said sounding like an idiot.

"Yeah Jacob Hernandez like in the biggest man whore on the planet like as Hernandez inc. the people handling all the major anything the only family in the world that could buy our family and you just slept with him" she said wonder in her eyes. "How was it?"

"I wouldn't know I didn't sleep with him" I said walking off.

"What are you serious if I had a chance would fuck him so hard but hey at least he fingered you in the bathroom" Maddie said going back to her Tv.

"Wait I let that jack ass inside me" I asked shocked.

"Um yeah you truly Dont remember anything after your 45 round of shots" Jaleesa asked a little worried.

"No" I said shrugging it off. Shit I had an audition to get to. I quickly grabbed my car keys and left in a rush I had 40 minutes and I loved the fact that I have extra clothes in my car for moments like this.