19. Little do you know

Little do you know by Alex and sirerra.

Jacob's prov.

I feel so bad I put her in a coma apparently she has stress problems and anything that raises her blood pressure can have dramatic effects.

"Any changes" I ask the doctor before I take a look at her.

"Not that I've noticed she is breathing on her own now which is a big step towards recovery but I have no idea how long she's going to hold on like this" said doctor Reynolds.

"Thanks doctor" I said and I walked into her hospital room. I hate seeing her like this with all the wires hooked up to her chest.

Sometimes I feel like yanking all the cords out and throwing water on her so she would wake up but that will only kill her and I want her alive.

She's been like this for two weeks and she's finally making changes.

I grab her hand and hold it like I do everyday.

"Hey Ariel I'm gonna tell you about the week that you missed okay the whole cast misses you and wants you to get better Maddie and Mason are doing better but you would know that their writing a movie together I hope it works out I wonder how you feel about it but then again she's your sister you'd only want the best for her Ariel I feel so bad okay I miss having you around I miss I'm sorry okay I don't want Brianna anymore okay I never knew how much I need you until I almost lost you I'm sorry I never wanted this to happen I only wanted to see why Brianna didn't want me that's why I said I wanted to sleep with her okay but I realize that chasing the past will only bring the future pain your my future and I only want you okay I'm sorry please come back to me please I love you" I said laying my head on her.

That's when her heart stopped. I heard the heart monitor go dead and the tears we following. The doctors rushed in but I was in a haze screaming "no don't leave me Ariel I love you you can't leave please ARIEL no no why why couldn't you have done this to me instead GOD why" I couldn't stop all that was left in me was hate.

"Someone get him out of here" Dr. Reynolds yelled.

A nurse grabbed my arm and forced me out then forcefully closed the door.

I stood outside the door pacing calling family and friends and trying to pick myself back up she can't be dead she just can't its not her time yet.

The first one to get here was Jaleesa and Chris followed by Maddie and Mason her parents hadn't came yet.

They crowded around me trying to clam me down I just needed more time this will leave a whole that can't ever be replaced I won't do any of this stupid shit every again I just need her. I'll make this better I promise. I'll wait outside this door until they tell me shes not dead.

I put my head to the door and could hear just barely.

"Call it doctor" a nurse demanded.

"No you see the boy that was in here earlier he's been here everyday for the past two weeks if I give up on this girl I give up on him so no we keep going until she revive" said the doctor.

"If you keep her alive your only giving him false hope call it doctor" she demanded.

I pushed myself off the door I couldn't heard this anymore.