11

Since Maddie and I had our little sister bonding moments I've grown to really like her she's actually pretty sweet. It was Saturday meaning I had to work with a certain jack ass. I rolled out of bed knowing I had to be at work by six. I went to sleep at twelve talking to Maddie and Jaleesa trying to make them buddy buddy again which is hard cause Jaleesa hates her more then me and that's a lot of hate. I walked like a zombie to the bathroom doing my morning routine. I got out at 5:30 just enough time to catch a snack before leaving and going to McDonalds. I grabbed a hot pocket and grabbed my car keys I love my car more then life but if I got a new car it would be absolutely amazing see my car is a beat up mess.

I parked my car and went inside usually I'm late and have to use the drive through but I had time today so. I went inside and Parker was there.

"Parker" I said running to hug he as she clean up tables.

"Hey Ariel" she said turning from a uncomfortable spot to hug me.

Parker is my absolute best friend I loved her I be friended her when Jaleesa and Maddie were besties and acted like I didn't exist. Parker was mixed so most people see her as an outcast child but I just see her as my best friend. She has long curly dark brown hair, really deep dimples that fit her facial features perfectly, and pretty brown eyes she really makes me think I'm ugly.

"Hey can you take my order I gotta leave soon" I asked pointing to the counter.

"Yeah you know I got you bruh" she said walking to the cash register.

"I want a Carmel frappé with extra whip cream no cherrys one of those pancake sandwich things I always get and hash browns thank you" I said with an ending smile.

"That will be $7.98 cash or card" she ask already know the answer.

"Card" I said handing her my debit card.

She waited for me to enter my pin and give me my receipt. Parker instantly disappeared into the back making my food by hand. It took her about ten minutes then she returned with my food.

"Hey you going to work" she asked since she had a job on set too I got her the part of playing my best friend.

"Yeah you want a ride" I asked.

"Duhh just let me clock out first" she said yet again disappearing into the back. I went to my car and sat in the drivers seat put the key in the ignition but nothing happened I tried again and nothing happened I got out and pounded on the hood got in and tried again still nothing then I put my head on the wheel in defeat.

"Oh no Ariel what happened I know that look why too much what happened" Parker said in a hep of panic.

"It won't start" I said not letting my head leave its position of defeat.

"What do you mean we have to be there in less then twenty minutes" she said angrily.

"I mean what I said it won't start" I said still not lifting my head.

"Call some one I know who you should call, call Jacob he's already on his way there he'll just make a pit stop" she said sweetly but I quickly shut down.

"I will not he can't see me struggling he thinks he's better then me and I won't let him be right" I told her lifting my head so quick I got a head ache.

"Face it Ari he's right now call him" she said matter a factly.

"Ugh just cause his family's better doesn't make him better Dont make me do this please" I asked pleading.

"Well your doing it" she said handing me my phone and I reluctantly dialed the number he picked up after I called the second time.

"What Ariel I'm doing something important" he said basically yelling in a whisper.

"Um I need you to pick me up" I said.

"Really now" he asked whining.

"Yes now you gotta be at work in less then fifth teen minutes" I said with a wtf face.

"You ever heard of being fashionably late and from where" he asked.

"The McDonald's down the street from my house on your way to work" I said.

"Oh OK I'll be soon" he said then he told some girl named Natalie he'd be back later so she could finish later I didn't even want to know what that means. We waited for a while before he got there.

"What took you so long" I asked yelling.

"Hey just be happy I'm here" he said ignoring my out burst. He went straight too the car and opened the hood. He immediately started laughing.

"You call this a car really I know why its not working its old you need a new engine" he said.

"Really how much is that gonna cost" I asked.

"About too hundred" he said nonchalantly.

"What why so much" I asked.

"Cause its an old model they cost more to repair then the newer models" he said. I let my head fall to my hands.

"You can't spend that much just get a new care you've spent about a million dollars on fixing this and it always gets worst just get a new one" Parker said. She was right tho. I picked at my phone and called this tow truck company that was gonna pay for my car and told them the address and they would come pick the car so we all got into Jacob's car. He drove to the studio to find a note taped to the door. Apparently rehearsal was canceled today so we had a free day today.

"Let's go do something" Jacob said after reading the paper carefully.

"Yeah sure" Parker said the looked at me for conformation. I nodded my head and she almost jumped for joy.

"Y'all wanna go to my house" Jacob said I was high afraid of this proposal. But Parker shook her head enthusiastically so I had to go along. We got back into the car and drove to  his house.

  *end of day

Today was actually fun he didn't try to get with any of us which is strange since he flirts a lot even though several hits were given by Parker.

"Hey can you take us home Parker here is way too drunk and I should get her home before she sticks a hand down your pants" I tell him bluntly.

"I wouldn't mind that but yeah you should get her home" he said giving me a small wink then getting up from his seat taking Parker and leading me to a place. He lead me to the garage I'm guessing since it was full of cars.

"Pick one" he said hold Parker by the waist.

"Y'all let me drive one of these things really" I said looking around.

"No" he said and I made a frown "I'm letting you keep one as your own personal car seeing as you Dont have one" he said making my day.

"Really wow that's so nice where was this Jacob the first time we met see this one could of fucked" I said looking around then it hit me like a brick what just said.

"Really trust me I know but see we can't do this" he said like he know something I didn't.

"What us that supposed to mean" I asked.

"Don't worry about it did you find one you liked" he asked changing the subject.

"Yeah the bumblebee one please" I said what I am a nerd after all remember.

"Fuck he's custom made please Dont scratch him he cost me a quarter to a million to make it" he said.

"Him um nvm I understand I'm a nerd after all and of course I love bumblebee" I said I really do love him he's my favorite Autobot. Then he put Parker in the car and gave me the car keys and I left I think no I know I like this version of Jacob better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~£££££~~~~~~~~'''''''££££
This part is so cute and ask any question I'll give an answer Dont forget comment and vote and sorry about  it updating I've been busy happy Thanksgiving