f o u r

"Have you heard Jisung-ah?" Haechan asked all of a sudden.

"Heard what hyung?"

"The prince from the kingdom of Nydoredien has broken another princess heart." Haechan said.

"Why is that even a topic?" Jisung asked raising a brow.

"Because they said that the prince is very attractive and just by one look on his face you'll fall to your knees," Haechan said, going further to the rumour.

"Don't be greedy Haechan hyung, you already have Renjun as your partner." Jisung said, giving a smirk to him.

"I'm just telling about the talk of the town, what's the matter with that." Haechan gave a little pout as the king chuckled.

"By the way, Haechan hyung. I need some tea now." Jisung asked, massaging his throat a little bit.

"Yes your majesty, earl grey?"

Jisung nodded before letting Haechan leave the room. Not soon after that, Renjun came with something in his hand.

"Your majesty, you have an invitation from Lady Hana." He said sounding disgusted when he said the girl's name.

Jisung rolled his eyes before grabbing the invitation. After reading it he immediately handed it over to Renjun, "I can't, i have some work to do. Tell her that." Jisung said.

"Yes, your majesty." The butler said, exiting the room.

Jaemin walked through the open garden as the sunlight shined to his skin. It's been a while since he was able to walk in the daylight.

Not wanting for the king to know his identity yet.

He walked slowly before he stumbled across a girl whining at a butler underneath a gazebo. He shook his head, seeing the girl with an ugly pout.

He turned away, walking to the opposite direction as he found an empty gazebo there. Sitting on the fence with one of his legs up, he closes his eyes, resting his body to one of the pillars.

"Jisung-ah, " he mumbled, remembering his young master.

His eyes then glanced over to the table beside him, seeing a paper and a quill there. Jaemin smirked as he decided to interact with his master little bit.

Jisung walked through the garden of roses, smelling the sweet scent of roses around him.  He smiled as he then saw his little pet soaring through the sky.

"Oh! There you are, your majesty." Haechan said when he stumbled upon the king. Jisung hummed before extending his arm for his pet to land.

"Did you have fun?" Jisung asked, seeing the bird gave a little nod.

Haechan smiled at the younger as Renjun then came along. "Where have you been?" He asked.