s e v e n

"Jisungie!"

A boy called out for him. Turning around to see his friend running towards him with a big smile. Jisung gave him a smile before getting ready for an impact.

As expected, Jisung and the boy fell to the ground as the boy laid on top of him, hugging him tightly.

"How are you, Sungie?" The boy asked.

Jisung smiled. The older boy was definitely more cheerful than him. Sometimes being too loud as he screamed out a dolphins noise.

"I'm fine, Lele." He answered as he then hugged back.

"I have secret to tell you Jisungie." He whispered to Jisung's ear.

"What is it?" Jisung asked, being the curious boy he was. The older smiled to him, holding out his hand with his pinky up.

"But you have to pinky promise not to tell anyone." Lele said, smiling.

Jisung laughed before intertwining his pinky finger with the other. "I pinky promise," Jisung said also mentioning him crossing his heart. "And I cross my heart." He continued.

Satisfied. Lele scooted closer to him his hands covering his mouth and Jisung's ear.

"I have a Phoenix in my palace."

"Jisungie!"

The latter smiled as his childhood friend ran up to him and hug him. Not bothering to greet the other king next to Jisung.

"How are you Sungie?" Chenle asked happily. Jisung smiled, "I'm fine, Lele."

"I'm so glad to finally see you again. Do you know how hard it is to manage a kingdom?" Chenle said pouting, breaking the hug.

Jisung rolled his eyes before leading his royal friend to the garden, completely ignoring the fact that Hyunki was still there.

"Jisung! I'm so sorry about what happened to you!"

Chenle suddenly said, pulling the younger into another tight hug. Catching him off guard, Jisung was forced to bent a down a little as Chenle had his arms wrapped around Jisung's neck.

The younger groaned as he tried to find a better position. "Chenle-ya my neck is killing me."

"I'm sorry." Chenle said pouting, unwrapping his hands for Jisung's neck.

Jisung shook his head as he showed the other boy a smile. Chenle was still pouting to the younger, "Hyunki is so mean to you."

"Whatever. He can do whatever he wants." Jisung said lowly.

"But how did you know Lele?" He asked. Chenle looked up with wide eyes.