⛓️Aftercare👥 & 🚦Safe Words 🔗

SOURCE of INFORMATION ON
https://rekink.com/guides/kinks/

Aftercare - a period of time after play during which players check in and re-establish connections with each other. Often involves cuddling, sex, eating or drinking to replace electrolytes, discussing the scene and/or checking in. Aftercare is different for everyone, and can also involve alone time, or any number of personal preferences. Aftercare is widely considered to be an essential part of kinky play.

Safeword - a pre-negotiated word that either party (although most commonly the bottom) can use to pause, check-in, or end the scene or play. Safewords function in the same "no" or "stop" might otherwise (and part of their function is allowing the bottom to scream "no" or "stop" as much as they like). Some common safewords are "safeword," and the color system: "red" = stop, "yellow" = check in (some people also use various different colors to mean different things, for instance, "green" = please god don't stop, etc.).

Topdrop - An emotional, psychological, or physiological state than can sometimes come after play. Usually involves feelings of loss, loneliness, disgust, self-doubt, misgivings about the play or one's identity as a kinkster, and sadness. Helpful remedies include: cuddling, warm blankets, favorite movies, and good food. See also: subdrop. Topspace - Also called "top frenzy," top space is the counterpart to subspace, and includes feelings of all-powerful euphoria and a desire to never stop. See also: subspace.

Subspace - a state of mind referring to a blissed-out, other-worldly place bottoms can go during heavy play. Subspace, also referred to as "flying," or "floating," is usually a combination of endorphins and adrenaline that, in the right mix, have an almost drug-like affect. Many bottoms report their pain tolerance sky rocketing, and a desire to keep playing forever.

Subdrop - An emotional, psychological, or physiological state that can sometimes come after play. Usually involves feelings of loss, loneliness, abandon, worry, misgivings about the play or one's identity as a kinkster, and sadness. Helpful remedies include: cuddling, warm blankets, favorite movies, and good foods. See also: topdrop.

 See also: topdrop