🐈 Cat Burglar (11)

Transformation Fetish, TF: A fetish for transforming or changing people into other people, objects, or creatures. This sexual fantasy is often limited to depictions in hentai and other forms of animated porn, though some body-modification enthusiasts do try to physically transform themselves into non-human creatures. Sub-genres of transformation fetish include: human-animal TF, object TF, gender TF, cock TF, and combining TF.

==========
(Long chapter some drama,)

Shouta sat at a teacher's desk on a computer. He was having trouble focusing. Nyx was gone on 'business' which included a cosplay convention. Needless to say the UA teacher was not amused.

Then usually Nyx sends provocative pictures to 'tease' him. Not one damn photo. Not even ones of her outfit! Needless to say he was upset which made him angry as he was supposed to be logical not emotional. His mind battled itself.

•"she's hiding something Shouta

•"just because she has shadows doesn't means hiding anything

•"why so secretive to him?

•"a pleasant surprise...?

"S-h-o-u-t-a...you alive?" Midnight laughed.

"I'm fine. Just tired is all..." he grumbled.

Toshinori spoke up,"Andreea is away is all."

"Lovesick kitty is it?" Midnight knew she was pushing the envelope as they say.

"No. Now if you will be so kind to let me get some grading done or better yet, do some grading for me..." Eraser huffed.

"Hand a stack to me Aizawa," Yagi said.

Shouta raised an eyebrow, the one over the scar. "Grade fair though..."

"Of course!" All Might laughed.

At about 7:30 Aizawa's phone began ringing. He looked at the number then rubbed his face. "Evening Atomu..."

The underground hero turned away in his chair. "Someone broke into my house? Thank you Atomu."

Eraserhead turned the chair back around. "What idiot breaks into a pro hero's house?"

Midnight jumped in, "Someone who doesn't know that silly. Besides technically you are an underground hero..."

"Shut up Nemuri...not helping." Aizawa growled.

Toshinori commented, "Go and see what was taken. I got this covered. Maybe the petty thief is still there when you get there..."

"Thanks Toshinori."

"All Might what's that about?"

"Midnight...just a much needed pleasant surprise I happen to know a little about," he coughed.

Eraser parked his car not in his usual spot. He crept up to his house to it all dark looking from the outside. That didn't mean the crook wasn't still in his place. Aizawa had asked Atomu to watch as Shouta spent most of his time at US dorms until Andreea Cal Tret came along and the art thief stole his heart.

The door opened quietly and keys in hand, Eraserhead silently surveyed his house for the intruder. His ears detected a sound made in the bedroom. His left hand opened the door as the right prepared to entrap the would be criminal. The door swung open to...nothing?!

"Come out! I know you're in here!" Eraser commanded.

A form descended down to eye level with the head upside down. "Mee-ow...purr...purr," the burglar whispered, then kitten licks his cheek.