❥ chapter three ✓

Hey everyone,
Hope you are doing well.

So, as promised I am here with the third chapter of ❝Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho.

I hope you like it!

Warning: Proof reading not done. So, if you find spelling mistakes or any kind of grammatical errors I am really sorry for that!

Don't forget to vote and drop in your precious comments as it really means a lot to me and drives me to persue my passion and immense love for writing.

Your immense love and constant support is a major inspiration for me. I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart guys for your appreciation.

 I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart guys for your appreciation

Love you loads,

❥Inline comments are love,

Happy reading!

❝She had the kind of love that stained his soul in such a way that he begged not to have one so that he could escape from the spell she had cast on him. No matter, how hard he would try to break himself off her it was futile and pointless! It seemed that he had more of her in his veins than his blood.❞

Soon both Abhimanyu and Rohan reached home, but the scene they witnessed in front of them was something they had not even imagined in the wildest of their dreams too. It was all dark and quiet. The house was in a dilapidated state!

The things were scattered everywhere, hell petrified at first they searched every nook and corner of the house but Shanaya and Humpty were now where to be seen. They were about to run outside the door to look for them only to find Shanaya's blood stained earring fallen on the the welcome mat of the house causing Rohan to become rooted to his spot.

Abhi this is Shanaya's earring. That means that she...

His words were cut by Abhimanyu.

That means that Rahul has kidnapped Shanaya and Humpty and has taken them to the same Blue Ocean bar where he is present nowadays. I am 100% sure that Ayesha is present there too. He just wants to trouble us that's why he has pulled such a stunt.

Abhimanyu answered.

I think we should go and save them now or else that bastard can do anything with them!

Rohan said panicking.

No, we can't go there just like that Rohan.

What do mean Abhi? They are in trouble and that is man damn unpredictable. He won't even think twice without killing them, and I can't afford that. They are my family dammit! That bastard has kidnapped my wife and my son.