❥ chapter eleven ✓

Hey everyone,
Hope you are doing well.

So, as promised I am here with the eleventh chapter of ❝Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho.❞

I hope you like it!

Warning: Proof reading not done. So, if you find spelling mistakes or any kind of grammatical errors I am really sorry for that!

Don't forget to vote and drop in your precious comments as it really means a lot to me and drives me to persue my passion and immense love for writing.

Your immense love and constant support is a major inspiration for me. I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart guys for your appreciation.

 I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart guys for your appreciation

Love you loads,

Inline comments are love,

Happy reading!

❝There was something unusual about us, something deeply spiritual, the way our paths crossed each other, the way we fell in love with each other, so naturally our love was carved by the Earth and our destinities themselves, they are star systems bursting at our fingertips when we touch each other, we were, we are and we would be in tune forever and always, our hearts croon the same old song of our immense affection for each other, I knew it, I knew it!❞

The gleaming sunrays peeped through the black velvety, curtains of Abhimanyu's bedroom where a new morning full of happiness and prosperity witnessed an endearing yet an amusing sight to watch.

His king size bed was full of lawman suits in different shades of black and white scattered everywhere along with a multitude of matching ties and bows as he kept on trying on different dress shirts over his black body tight vest which enhanced his tall and muscular appearance only to reject it the next minute, while Humpty and Rohan, confused as hell kept on catching the coats and shirts as he threw them away taking them off.

He was constantly struggling to find the perfect formal attire to wear since a couple of hours as he wanted to look the best on his most special day, the day he and his angel had always dreamt of, that day when all his young fangirls would sit in front of their TV, mobile and laptop screens respectively and shed buckets of tears as their beloved rockstar was to be taken today, a day when all the newspapers, news channels would cover the most awaited marriage of the year!

ROCKSTAR ABHIMANYU SINGH, WEDS THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE, AND HIS LONG TIME GIRLFRIEND AYESHA VERMA!

Finally after a lot of trials, tribulations, going against all odds and fighting against the world, circumstances and their cruel destinies they were about to become one in every true sense, they were to be pronounced Man and Wife; they were getting married, in a Roman Catholic wedding as it was Ayesha's wish to get married to Abhimanyu in the Christian tradition and he couldn't turn her request down as it was the first time his love, his Queen had asked him for something!