❥ chapter six ✓

Hey everyone,
Hope you are doing well.

So, as promised I am here with the sixth chapter of ❝Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho.❞

I hope you like it!

Warning: Proof reading not done. So, if you find spelling mistakes or any kind of grammatical errors I am really sorry for that!

Don't forget to vote and drop in your precious comments as it really means a lot to me and drives me to persue my passion and immense love for writing.

❥Your immense love and constant support is a major inspiration for me. I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart guys for your appreciation.

 I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart guys for your appreciation

Love you loads,

Inline comments are love,

Happy reading!

❝We were written in the stars my love. All that separated us was time. The time it took to read the map which was placed within our hearts to find our way back to one another again.❞

What followed the next moment was something that was unexpected. Two gunshots were heard! Abhimanyu could now feel Ayesha's entire weight on his body as she fell in his arms!

He felt something wet on his jacket that he had made her wear a couple of minutes ago. His heartbeat stopped! He looked towards his hand which had encircled her waist. It was covered in blood! He looked towards Ayesha who gave him a small weak smile closing her eyes falling unconcious in his arms.

I l-love you Abhi..❞

The darkness took over her and she closed her eyes in Abhimanyu's arms.

The second gunshot witnessed Rahul falling to his death who was shot by Vihaan who had arrived just in time after hearing the first gunshot with his police force. The chapter of Rahul Jaykar was over. Good had finally won over evil.

Love had overpowered hatred!

Vihaan was accompanied by Rohan, Shanaya and Humpty who rushed towards a shocked Abhimanyu who held an almost lifeless Ayesha in his arms.

Within no time, Abhimanyu scooped up Ayesha in his strong arms and made her lie down in his lap as all of them sat in the police jeep and Ayesha was rushed to the hospital.

All the way to the hospital Abhimanyu kept on rubbing her palms and her feet in an attempt to revive her.

Ayesha! Baby open your eyes. Look at me. Talk to me. Please don't stay silent. S-say so-something Angel! Please say something jaan. Don't fall asleep please my life! I-I lov-love you Ayesha. I love you! I love you. Please don't leave me Ayesha. I want you! I need you jaan!