❥ chapter five ✓

Hey everyone,
Hope you are doing well.

So, as promised I am here with the fifth chapter of ❝Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho.

I hope you like it!

Warning: Proof reading not done. So, if you find spelling mistakes or any kind of grammatical errors I am really sorry for that!

Don't forget to vote and drop in your precious comments as it really means a lot to me and drives me to persue my passion and immense love for writing.

Your immense love and constant support is a major inspiration for me. I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart guys for your appreciation.

 I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart guys for your appreciation

Love you loads,

❥Inline comments are love,

Happy reading!

❝How sad is it when two people love each other but they cannot be together, not for the lack of love but because of timing. Why does fate do that? Brings together soulmates only to tear them apart. We are star crossed in the worst way that even Shakespeare would do nothing but weep.❞

They ran outside the place they were hiding and were about to leave from there until they were sorrounded surrounded by Rahul's goons from all the sides.

Ayesha held Abhimanyu's arm tightly as her heart was beating wildly against her chest, her body was shivering due to fear. This was something that she dreaded the most!

Abhimanyu and Rahul face to face! She gulped her saliva in terror! She looked towards Abhimanyu with a horrifying expression to which he blinked his eyes in assurance squeezing her hand a little!

Abhimanyu looked towards the goons who were advancing towards him hockey sticks, metal rods and various other weapons in their hands with an intention of beating him up mercilessly. He immediately came in front of Ayesha guarding her from them like a shield and stood in front of them ready to face them!

Abhimanyu was about to move foward until his blood started boiling and his nostrils flared up in fury. He balled up his fists trying to suppress his aggression but all in vain!

The person standing in front of him was the one because of whom he was devoid of his love for five long years! It was because of the same person he lived and died for every single second as he desparately longed for his Ayesha!

That person was none other his biggest enemy Rahul Jaykar who stood opposite to him with a sly smile playing on his lips!

So, we finally meet again my dear enemy. You know I missed you so much. I wished to see you badly! I am so happy you are here.