2 - Scary Movie

You arrived at the address San texted you wearing a simple grey hoodie and ripped jeans with red Vans

You arrived at the address San texted you wearing a simple grey hoodie and ripped jeans with red Vans. You knocked on the door three times, and heard a few loud voices shouting. "Who's there?" One called.

"Um, is this Choi San's apartment?" You called back, immediately hearing the door click open. You took a few steps in until you reached the area where everyone was sitting. There were five guys, including San, sitting on the couch with snacks.

You set down your bag with your supplies on the floor. "Oh, guys, this is Y/N, Y/N this is Guys. Yeosang, Yunho, Mingi, Wooyoung," he went down the line with his finger. You struggled to not let your jaw hang open at the sight of them. They were all so very handsome.

You took in the sight of San's apartment first. It was very clean and neat, with the occasional splash of thrown blankets and empty water glasses. He had a television that was positioned in front of the couch.

Then you took a look at the men. Yunho had a cute face, but undeniably long legs and big hands. His hair was a deep black that you didn't even believe the darkest night could compare to. His simple jeans and graphic tee combo complimented him well.

Mingi also had long legs. He had what you considered the most perfect nose in the world, as well as a godly aura around him. You could almost smell the power he must have on the girls around campus. His brilliant red hair complimented his white v-neck shirt and yellow jacket, combined with another pair of light blue jeans.

Wooyoung was the shortest one in the room. He had messy blond hair, but it suited him well. He was fitted in a black shirt with two top buttons undone and mercilessly ripped black jeans. Although he had a mysterious outfit on, his adorable face said otherwise. He had puffy cheeks and constantly searching eyes. You could see how they glistened with observation as he saw the world around him.

Yeosang had his eyes set on you, which made you feel both nervous but welcomed at the same time. His birthmark was visible from where you were standing, and it made him stand out from everyone else. He wore a green sweater with a single yellow stripe following along the neckline, and a pair of black jeans. He had earrings in, which wasn't an unusual thing to see on him. He kindly smiled at you before motioning to the spot between himself and San.

"Hello," Yeosang nonchalantly said before putting a blanket over you and passing you a pack of cola candies. "I see you eat these in class often, I guess you must like them." He took the remote from next to him and asked everyone what they wanted to watch.

Wooyoung's ears perked up like that of a puppy. "There's a new Scooby-Doo series!" He suggested. His hands rested in his lap cutely and his voice was in a soft pitch.

Mingi laughed aloud. "Why do you want to watch a cartoon?" He asked. "I say we should watch a scary movie." He pointed towards the Netflix Original with a demon on it.

The boys turned to you. "Y/N, what do you want to watch?" San asked you. "You are our guest, after all." He was sprawled out on the end of the couch with his head resting close to your lap, and his black hair fell over his face again. It was almost weird how little time it took for them to act like you were their best friend, but you didn't mind. It was almost like after a day of meeting and a week of texting, you'd known him your whole life.

"I still think we should watch the lecture," You mumbled and toyed with the hem of your hoodie. You didn't think you had said it that loud, but somehow even Yunho, all the way across the couch, heard you.

Yeosang let out one of his heavenly laughs and pulled his blanket further towards himself. "Y/N, you're always so serious about class. You never hang out with the rest of our class when we make plans, and I don't think I've ever seen you work with others on projects. If it helps, all our lecture was about today was that our Professor's wife confronted him about his drinking habits and it somehow ties in to our reports," he said with a smile.

You've never heard him talk so much at once. "Yeah, Y/N! It's not much fun to watch a drunk complain about his problems, anyways," Yunho rolled his eyes in a joking manner.

You sighed, knowing you'd have to catch up later on.

The boys had decided to follow Mingi's suggestion of a scary movie

The boys had decided to follow Mingi's suggestion of a scary movie. The opening scene of Gonjiam Haunted Asylum began to play. It went a good amount of time where you and the boys were just chilling out and making stupid jokes about the movie.

"Why hunt for ghosts when San's bedhead is scary enough?" Mingi joked at one point, sending the room into an explosion of laughter and San's gasp.

He sat up next to you, where his head was seconds ago. "The audacity of you guys!" He ended up laughing along as well and resting his head back onto the pillows.

However, you had never seen this movie before. You didn't know it eventually did get very scary (at least, for you). You went from laughing one second to letting out a small squeak and hiding your face in your blanket the next. They found it cute, some more than others. San and Yeosang fought off the urge to laugh, since they'd already known what was coming up. They both watched you while you kept looking up, just to get scared again.

"Y/N, it really isn't scary anymore," Wooyoung told you. You should've known the prankster was lying, but you put your head up and opened your eyes just to see another scary scene. You silently grabbed the nearest object and hid your face in it.

And it happened to be Yeosang's sweater.