8 - The Buggy

The beast standing in front of you and Yeosang snarled and bared its teeth at the two of you

The beast standing in front of you and Yeosang snarled and bared its teeth at the two of you. You didn't move. "Y/N, walk backwards very slowly, and don't look behind you until I say so," Yeosang ordered. You'd never heard him so serious.

"Fuck no," you spat, looking the wolf in the eyes. It looked familiar. "I'm not leaving you here." You looked at Yeosang from the corner of your eyes. His cheeks were still a pulsing red.

"Don't try to play hero right now, Y/N," Yeosang said in a level tone. His hands were forming into fists, and you could see him shaking. He looked scared.

"You're the one playing hero!"

In reality, he was holding off from transformation. He wanted so badly to rip out the wolf's throat for disturbing your fun, and for threatening the two of you. Yeosang knew he was stronger than the wolf's whole pack. To you, the size of the wolf was that of a bear.

For Yeosang, that wolf was nothing but a dog.

Yeosang didn't want to do anything while you were here and put you in danger. He was already risking his own safety by not immediately fighting that wolf.

You took a small step backwards. The wolf growled and took another step forward. "Y/N," he said sternly, signalling that you should keep moving.

"I'm not leaving. How are you going to escape?" You asked him. At this point, he could feel his teeth growing.

Yeosang struggled to even talk at this point. "We h-have a hunt-ting bunker not far," he choked out. You took another step back. The beast lunged forward at you, and you turned around to run.

Suddenly, you heard another set of barking. You fought off the urge to turn around for fear that there was another wolf. "Yeosang, I'll get help!" You heard no response.

You turned around for the first time. Two wolves. No Yeosang. You started to sprint, running as fast as your stupid legs would let you. You fell once, and tears started hitting your eyes.

Why were you crying? It can't be because of the cold. Why were you running so fast? It can't be because you were excited. What were you feeling inside that made you this worried about your friend?

Fear. That's what it was. Fear. You feared for his life and yours. You cared about him, so you feared for him. God, you hated emotions. You wished you were cold-hearted like your mother used to be.

She was pale and serious all the time, and her eyes were always a scarlet red. The only people she smiled for were you and your father, who was the complete opposite. He was light-hearted and made every situation happier, no matter how dire. He could make you feel calm any day of the week.

Without realising it, you reached the camp again. You swung the door open, tears frozen to your cheeks. "What's wrong?" San jumped up and quickly walked to you. He held your arms tightly, and looked into your eyes.

"There's a wolf- and Yeosang made me- and he's gone- and-"

Without another word, six boys were out the door. "Why are you still here?" You asked Wooyoung, who simply put on a hat and coat and grabbed your wrist. He dragged you out the door and to a small wooden shed.

"We need someone to get the buggies from the camp," he smiled and said, handing you a pistol. "We deal with wolves here from time to time. What color were the wolves eyes?"

Oh, how you couldn't forget. Those large, black eyes were something you'd never forget. "Black. They were so dark," you shuddered.

"Okay, thanks!" He shouted and hopped into the buggy. "You stay here and make sure it doesn't come here!"

"Wait! I'm going with you," you shouted and hopped into the cart, much to his dismay. "I told Yeosang I'd be getting help. Therefore, I'm going to help."

"You are so stubborn," Wooyoung rolled his eyes and drove.

The boys threw off their clothes while running so they wouldn't become ripped when they transformed

The boys threw off their clothes while running so they wouldn't become ripped when they transformed. "I hear them!" Jongho shouted, pointing to the left. Everyone began to run that way.

"Cowabunga, bitches!" Wooyoung shouted from the distance behind them. Everyone transformed in moments as to not have Y/N see them. It was a warning Wooyoung gave as he would drive up whether he had anyone else with him or not. It usually meant, "Weapons and bandages are near!"

The boys charged forward, ultimately ending up exactly where the two wolves were. And then there was Yeosang, outnumbered by the new wolf.

Before anyone could do anything, a third wolf jumped from behind the trees and got Yeosang by the leg. He let out a pained howl and a whimper.

Holy shit, Yeosang's down, was the first thought everyone had.

Mingi impulsively ran up and bit the wolf that got Yeosang. He dragged the wolf with his mouth until the snow around them turned red from the hold on his neck. This caused everyone else to need to jump in immediately, which stopped the fight quickly. Jongho was mostly responsible for cracking a bone or two in the wolves, and Seonghwa was the one who snapped the first wolf's neck.

As the sound of the buggy approached, all of the boys ran back to where their clothes were, transforming and putting them back on. "Did anyone pick up Yeosang?" Hongjoong asked.

"SHIT!" Seonghwa yelled. He knew everyone was too tired to go back, and that nobody even knew if he was still there. He just hoped that Yeosang's leg wasn't infected.

Not far from where the boys were, Yeosang had managed to drag himself to a remote area

Not far from where the boys were, Yeosang had managed to drag himself to a remote area. It was just so cold, but he couldn't stay in his wolf form much longer. With a shuddering grimace in pain, he passed out. He was too spent to even think of healing his leg. The buggy wasn't far either.

Without warning Wooyoung, you jumped out of the buggy and yelled, "I heard something, I'll check it out!" And there you were, weaving through the trees with a loaded pistol and frozen cheeks.