10 - Shower Scenes

¡!WARNING
SUGGESTIVE THEMES/THOUGHTS/SCENARIOS IN THIS CHAPTER??

-

As you heard the door slam shut, your body shut down any type of noise

As you heard the door slam shut, your body shut down any type of noise. You held your breath as you heard the shuffling of slippers leading to the stall in front of you. "God, you're so stupid!" The person scolded what you hoped was themselves as they locked their stall door.

The next thing you heard was cloth being placed over the door, to hang away from the water. "Stupid, stupid," they mumbled. They cranked the water on, and you could feel it on your toes. It was as cold as the snow you had stomped through to find your friend.

"Does this shower have no sound?" They asked aloud, not noticing there was a shower going on the entire time. "I'll just bathe in my silence."

As they showered, you decided to continue showering. You ran your hand through your hair to wash out your shampoo, seeing the white bubbles float down your body and into the drain on the floor.

"Crap," they simply said before knocking on the stall walls, "Seonghwa Hyung, can I borrow some body wash? I think I left mine in my room."

Without another word, you placed the bottle standing right behind him. Your longer nails slid off of it, trying to keep it up. "Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play? Isn't this a women's brand?" The boy asked. You slowly started to recognize the voice from the few times you've talked to him.

"It'll dry."

"Do it."

"He built this place."

"Seonghwa Hyung? Do you buy women's products?" Jongho snickered and teased. You calmly and classily stuck your middle finger under the stall for him to see. "Oh..."

"I bought that shit with a coupon, thank you very much," you retorted with an attitude before returning your finger to your stall.

Jongho laughed. "Oh, this is Y/N? I thought it was Seonghwa Hyung's. He's always so picky about what brands he uses for his emo hair and such." You could hear the echo in the room.

You sighed and continued to wash up before turning off the water. "Well, I'm done. Just bring it to me when you're finished." You didn't doubt that Jongho would use it, since it worked fairly well. And also, you'd know if he hadn't properly washed or not.

You used a towel to dry off, and went to pick up your clothes. Shit. They were drenched through and through. You wrapped the small, white towel around your body. It covered your personal areas, which was enough for you. They'd all be at dinner, anyways.

Time for you to make a run.

San grabbed his phone from the bed

San grabbed his phone from the bed. He got the text from Seonghwa that he'd been waiting for in his room. He didn't even know her well, yet he was already jealous over her. He was sure everyone could smell it, so he left the general area.

He had caught wind that she was with Yeosang, and that Wooyoung had made jokes to them of a certain topic. It generally made his territorial side shine when he heard that you saw his dick, too.

San remembered his short-lived human years as a teenager. He knew that it was an intimate thing to see, and his view on exactly what happened was incredibly clouded from his jealousy. It was completely unwarranted, he knew that. He knew that you probably innocently found him like that.

But, oh, how his mind loved to show everything he didn't want to see. He could see it in a perfectly red tint, and he didn't know if it was the red hot rage he felt towards that image or the color of sex invading his eyesight.

He couldn't look at anyone without seeing it. Hell, he couldn't think without seeing it. You on top of his friend in the snow, the only thing keeping each other from feeling the intense cold being each other's raw body heat and sweat.

How you two would laugh at the thought of perhaps San having a chance with you against Yeosang, or how you would shout San's name in disgust rather than the pleasure you had lacing your voice when you screamed Yeosang's name. How you'd be one with Yeosang, be his mate, be his before San even had a chance. However, the harder he'd try to block the image of your pleasure-filled body on top of his friend, his brain would push the image forward with twice the amount of power.

-

HWA BUNNI: dinner's ready! we have fried chicken and fried rice!

SANJOOK: no raw meat? im surprised hyung

HWA BUNNI: Do you want Y/N to get salmonella????

-

He texted Seonghwa, not looking up as he opened his bedroom door. He took a step into the hall, his eyes still glued to his phone. He was in the process of typing "hell no!" as he ran into the source of his heaven.

It was you, wrapped in nothing but a small towel. It did nothing but hide your modesties. He could very well see the drops of water that had fallen from your hair make their way down your shoulders, your collarbones, to your hidden cleavage. He could see your sensuous thighs, and he could see your gorgeous curves from the way you held your towel.

You bumped into him with a small gasp as he looked up from his phone. "I'm sor-" you began to say, interrupted by San's gaze. It wasn't his usual curious gaze, nor was it a gaze you recognized as anything but knowing.

"It's okay," he simply said before moving out of the way. You looked at him in concern, unsure if he had a stomach pain or a headache or something, but nonetheless made your way back to your room. His eyes followed you as you lightly stepped down the hallway, your hair leaving small water droplets on the floor.

He could smell them. They smelled like cleanliness mixed with your emotions. Oh, how he wanted to change that. In a fit of his jealousy, he began to think of what you would smell like as his mate. He would be able to smell you a world away, his own scent mixed with your purely positive one.

Nobody would fuck with you, he figured. His own masculine and chaotic scent mixed with your pure, happy scent could make him whine and chase a rubber ball if it meant smelling it every day.

And that's how he found himself walking to your door.