13 - Family Reunion?

You woke up from your second peaceful dream with and arm around your waist, and another holding your legs from behind and under

You woke up from your second peaceful dream with and arm around your waist, and another holding your legs from behind and under. Quickly remembering the occurrences of the night before, you simply wondered why you were facing San.

He was still sound asleep. His lips were slightly parted in the most breathtaking way, and his eyes were softly shut. You resisted the urge to squish his cheeks as they bunched up from his position on the pillow.

"Mm- Y/N," he mumbled before snuggling his head into your neck and giggling. "Why are you up so early?"

"Early? San, it's nine o'clock," you smiled and tapped his head.

He groaned and you could feel his breath fan onto your neck. "See? Early! Let's just sleep in until ten thirty." You rolled your eyes before slightly shaking your head in false annoyance.

You pat his back before attempting to sit up. He held you down every time you tried to get up, even when you used all of your strength. "Fine then, I guess I won't use the bathroom," you lied. He immediately released you from his arms, but mumbled a come back after.

You did as promised, except your teeth were brushed as well. He quickly resumed your previous position, not willing to lose any precious time he had next to you. "San, why are you like this all of a sudden?" You asked him. "Just two weeks ago, you only saw me in the halls of class or the cafe."

"Because I thought you were amazing," he quietly said. You blushed furiously, and you were sure he could feel the heat radiating off of your neck. He hugged you tighter, and you thought he would just go back to sleep.

He licked your neck. Yes, that's correct. You clearly felt a tongue, and your neck was still a little wet. "What kind of fucking freak-" you quietly exclaimed before hearing his laughter.

"It's how we do things around here," he explained simply before convincing you to continue sleeping. In all honesty, it really was. The boys licked things they liked. It was called food.

You squinted your eyes at him and scoffed. "That's so weird," you said and closed your eyes again.

Another half hour passed before you heard shouting through the vent

Another half hour passed before you heard shouting through the vent. It was faint, but you could hear it. You made out the voice of Hongjoong welcoming people.

You tapped San's neck until he woke up and told him, "Your friends are here."

He shot up, eyes as wide as the Grand Canyon. "Shit!" He cursed before running into your closet and grabbing whatever scented products he found. He ran back, "Get up, please."

You did so, and he doused you with so many scents that you were sure you couldn't smell anymore. "Why are you spraying me with that?"

"You smell like me," he panicked. "You still do, shit."

You laughed and covered your face. "Is that all? I'm sure they won't smell it unless they're near me," you giggled and watched him shake his head.

After pushing him out, you quickly threw on some lazy clothes and exited

After pushing him out, you quickly threw on some lazy clothes and exited. There, you saw Seonghwa and Hongjoong talking to a man with black hair and another with blond hair.

"Ah, Y/N! This is Taehyun," Seonghwa introduced the boy, "and this is Kai, or the Raven," he motioned to the black haired boy. "Boys, this is our friend Y/N!"

They looked you up and down, most likely sizing you up. I can smell it, Taehyun thought. But he wouldn't comment on that.

Kai extended his hand in a non-threatening way. "Hello! I'm Kai, or the Raven as they've told you. Do you know why they call me that?"

"No, why?"

"Because, once you lose your deadbeat boyfriend, I'll swoop in and take you next," he joked. You didn't find it too funny, but it still made you chuckle.

Taehyun was next. "I'm Taehyun."

"Why do they call you that?"

"Because I'm Taehyun," he deadpanned. The three others silently cracked up, making a sickening kkkk sound.

The porch door swung wide open, revealing the rest of the guys with them. Wooyoung and Yunho were there as well, walking them around.

Yunho pointed to you, "Y/N! You're up! Guys, this is our classmate and friend Y/N, she's really awesome!" You waved your hand at him dismissively at the compliment.

Wooyoung walked closer to you and sniffed the air. "Wow, Y/N, you smell like-"

"If you say what I think you're about to, just keep your mouth shut." Your loose ponytail and glasses combo accented your sassiness well.

"Sorry," he said and smiled. He grabbed your wrist, leading you to the large group that had made their way into a new room. "Y/N hasn't even seen this room yet! This is the bar room, we have imported foosball, a pool table, a blackjack table, an indoor bar, and more!"

You delicately ran your hand over the tables and boards, lightly gasping at the smooth feeling of the wood. "This is so cool!"

Wooyoung smugly nodded. "I know."

Yunho and another tall guy walked in, arms over each other. "Hey guys," the new giant smiled and waved. "Look at these awesome glasses I found outside!"

Mingi placed them over his nose. Without missing a beat, he turned to Yunho and said, "Oh, hey Soobin!"

The room erupted into laughter, making you guess that the other guy was Soobin. Two more boys walked in, one being the shortest (but still slightly taller than you) and another making you audibly gasp.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Wooyoung asked you with a hand on your back. You had to take a double take when you saw him. He looked exactly nothing like when you saw him five years ago, at the small trip your aunt had planned.

You pointed to him in shock. "Yeah, what about Yeon?"

"That's Yeonjun," you started, whispering to Wooyoung. You must've been caught staring, because the younger boy waved at you confusedly before seeing realization strike his face.

Wooyoung shrugged. "And what about it? You've still got Yeosang and San," he teased.

"Ew," you lightly gagged at the thought of him acting the way San and Yeosang did around you. "That's my cousin, Yeonjun."