Chapter 1

035's P.O.V

It had been so long since the last containment breach. And by long, I meant that there hadn't been a breach in over a week. It was getting boring around here. I was considering just leaving the place all together. The only reason I've stayed is because of the other SCPs here.

But now that was getting boring. I've met almost all the SCPs I could've and now there was no one left. There was a sudden loud alarm. A containment breach. "SCP 049, SCP 096, and SCP 106 has breached containment." Now was my chance. The glass slowly melted, and then I started leaking the black substance everywhere.

It was dragging me along to the door. That damn door. How was I gonna get past that? Oh I know, melt through it. Slowly the door melted and alarms went off again. "SCP 035 has breached containment." Yeah sure, I'm only moving at about one mile an hour. So hard to catch me.

It was taking forever to move around. I needed a host. Just one host, and I'll be good. At least for an hour. It was a while of just slowly dragging myself around before I could hear a quiet whisper. "We need to leave, now." It said.

I couldn't help but let out a giggle. They immediately turned to me. They yelped and turned to run away. But one of them stopped. It was a male, he had this brown, almost reddish hair. His eyes were green. He slowly picked me up and put me on his face.

I stretched then turned to the other person. It was another male, but he had pure black hair and brown eyes. He screamed and immediately ran away. I sighed. "Rude." Was all I said before I started walking in a random direction.

It was a long time before I could see any place of interest. After going down elevators and walking through seemingly endless halls, I ended up at a place of some interest. It was an SCP's containment cell. '049.' I haven't actually met 049 yet, they must've been moved here recently....

I heard this soft humming coming from the cell. There were no guards outside of the cell. I slowly walked inside the cell. The humming immediately stopped as it looked at me... I couldn't believe my... Host's eyes(?) It was him...

It had been so long, how long? I don't know. But I knew those eyes. Those light blue eyes were staring into my soul. "Doctor...? Is that you?" I managed to say.