Oh no.

(I just went down the rabbit hole of The Hanged King (thanks mimichine) and honestly, as much as I like the idea behind it, it is really, really confusing. And I have like a lot of questions. So I'll just stick to writing Tat's version of 035. At least until I understand it a bit more.)

Third Person P.O.V

Even if the walk was relaxing, the doctor was tense. He moved slowly, being sure he didn't accidentally stumble into one of the foundation's traps. With each step he grew more and more paranoid. But he kept going. Suddenly, at the end of the road he saw something. It was a human. The doctor instantly moved away from the path, out of the sight of the man.

As the man got closer and closer to where the doctor was, the doctor could sense the pestilence. The man was about to pass the doctor, without even batting an eye, but the doctor reached out, touching the man on the shoulder. Instantly the man dropped to the ground, dead. The doctor crouched down to the body, pulling out many tools from his bag. But as soon as he was about to start the surgery, he stopped. His hand shook, unnaturally.

The doctor took in a deep breath. He closed his eyes, trying to stop his hand from shaking. Then he opened them, and started the surgery. Even though he was used to seeing blood, guts, and generally more disturbing things, he felt grossed out looking at the body. But he kept working. Then, the doctor heard a sound come from behind him. The doctor turned around. All he saw was a deer. He sighed in relief, and he turned back to the body to continue the surgery.

He suddenly felt something closed around his neck. He started to panic. He felt himself get yanked back from the body. All around him he could see MTF surround him. They were all pointing guns at him. The doctor lashed out. He tried to attack the MTF who put the collar on him, but he felt a bullet go through his stomach. Even if it didn't actually harm him, it hurt. The doctor felt another bullet hit his left shoulder.

The doctor fell to the ground. He held his stomach with his right hand. He was bleeding. And it hurt. But he didn't die. He could never die.