CHRISTMAS SPECIAL [PART THREE]

THE FINAL PART OF THE THREE-PART SHORT OF MY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL FOR WINGS!

Enjoy!

________________

A CHANCE
Part Three

Isabel and Farlan waited behind the couch for Levi and Iris to enter the apartment, their patience running thin as they have been squatting for almost an hour, Farlan's face started to get itchy with the fake beard he wore, while Isabel's feet were starting to cramp from the small elf shoes.

"What's taking them so long?" Isabel groaned. "Are you sure that Big Bro said that they were at the basement?"

"Yeah, he texted me about an hour ago." Farlan said as he scratched his cheek. "This thing is killing me – and the costume isn't helping either!"

The sound of the locks turning had the two adults stop their complaining and got ready for the surprise. When the dim lights opened, Farlan plugged the Christmas lights and they jumped up from their hiding spot and greeted the new comers with a wide grin.

"MERRY CHRISTMA –"

"SHHH!"

Confused to why they were stopped, Farlan and Isabel opened their eyes and saw Levi carrying Iris in his arms asleep, along with their shopping.
Levi glared at his two friends as he proceeded to take his daughter to his room, he laid her down, took off her shoes and then tucked her under the covers. He placed a kiss on her cheek before leaving her to sleep with the door slightly ajar.

"We did all of this for nothing..." Farlan muttered just as Levi entered the living room once again with all the bags. "Do you know how itchy this beard is?! Or how long it took us to get the lights in place?!"

"AND HOW HARD IT WAS TO GET INTO THIS ELF COSTUME?!" Isabel exclaimed.

"Keep it down, you'll wake up Iris." Levi said, he then got out bag that had the take-outs he bought and handed it to the two. "And, I didn't ask for Santa and his little elf, or the lights, I just needed the fucking tree, which you two forgot."

"A thank you would be nice, though." Isabel pouted.

Farlan awkwardly chuckled.

"Yeah, about the tree, it wouldn't fit the car, so... we kinda left it in the shop and told the lady that you'd pick it up tomorrow." Farlan said.

Levi hummed as a response. He then took out a gallon of ice cream and gave it to his two friends, he even patted Isabel at the head as a thank you for their efforts.

"Dig in." Levi said.

The three adults settled at Levi's counter. While Farlan and Isabel stuffed themselves with ice cream and cake that Levi bought them, Levi took his time with wrapping the presents they bought. The two adults were all curious about which present was theirs, and when they asked if what Levi was wrapping were theirs the man simply replied with a hum, but their questioning stopped when they found a dozen Krampus items that Levi was putting in a box and wrapping neatly with some colorful giftwraps and placed a bow on top, and on the card that he placed was the name Erwin written with red ink.

"What's with the Krampus and your Boss?" Farlan asked.

"Ask Iris." Levi shrugged.

"Any particular reason why she would curse the man on Christmas?"