three

RECAP:
he remembered wyatt... and his other friends. sophia, chosen, jaeden, jeremy and...

finn.

he had a different feeling when he thought about finn. something happened between them. something he never told anyone, not even his mama.
he suddenly had that feeling in his stomach. could it be...? could it be butterflies? no! no that's impossible.

is it possible?

☆゜*:+* *゜☆

FRIDAY, MARCH 20TH, 2020

☆゜*:+* *゜☆

it was late in the evening when finn got a call from steven spielberg. he told him that finn has the role and that he wants to introduce him to the rest of the cast on sunday (march 22nd).

the same thing happened to jack and he and his mother celebrated everything with a dinner in a restaurant.

but both of them didn't know what was waiting for them...

☆゜*:+* *゜☆

SUNDAY, MARCH 22ND, 2020

☆゜*:+* *゜☆

finn was on his way to the place where they were gonna shoot the movie. his mom drove him there and the ride was about 40 minutes but for finn it felt like it was only 20, that was probably because he couldn't wait.

angela drove her son there too and their ride was only 30 minutes because their house is a little closer to the filming location.
when they arrived it was about 15:30 pm, not too late but not too early so they had enough time for everything.

jack got out of the car and walked to the entrance. "should i come with you?" his mom asked. "yes please. i don't wanna go alone"
so they walked into the big building that actually was an apartment where the cast should stay during their shooting time.

when they came in steven was already waiting for them next to the reception table. "hello jack, hello angela" "good afternoon sir. it's a huge honor to work with you" jack said. he shook his hand and so did angela and then steven showed jack the room where he was gonna do a few "trust exercises" (steven called it like that) with the rest of the cast. jack was the first one to arrive so the room was empty. no people. just his mom, steven and him. "you'll have to leave ma'am. i think kids can be more honest and are better with opening up to each other when parents are out of sight" mr. spielberg said, and with that (and a kiss on the cheek from her son) angela left the apartment.

finn arrived a few minutes later, finns mom didn't go with finn. steven guided him to the room where jack was waiting.

finn stopped in the door when he saw jack. he froze. all they did for 3 minutes was staring at each other not saying anything. but they were thinking.

jacks pupils brightened and then all the memories came back.
he heard voices screaming: "hey! wait for me wolfhard!"and "stop it jack!" he heard children laughing. it was them.
them as kids.

it was him truly him.

finn wolfhard.

and suddenly all these questions came in jacks head: did he miss me? did he think about me? did he think about us? did he forget what we... what we had?

finn was speechless. he wanted to say something, well, at least he opened his mouth but nothing came out.

and then finn smiled. and this damn smile... jack missed this smile more than anything else.

finns curly hair was hanging down in his face and holy shit- he looked good with those glasses. jack thought to himself.

"you didn't change..." finn said quiet but jack heard it. jack started talking: "you neither. well, a little bit... but in a positive way. not like-" and then finn started giggling and jack stopped talking.

"did you miss me?" jack asked

"to be honest.... yes"

☆゜*:+* *゜☆

AUTHORS NOTE

☆゜*:+* *゜☆

this isn't the best chapter but i didn't write anything in a lot of time so here you are. i rlly hope y'all enjoying your holidays :)
i'm not sure when i'll publish the next chapter but i'll try to update as soon as possible. thank you guys
- sophia <3