Part 2 chapter 5: cover up

Lincoln woke up to find a concerned Delilah Nava staring down at him. His eyes widen the moment he caught a glimpse of her fangs. Lincoln sat up examining both of his arms. The teen discovered the intense pain as well as the deep cuts on his wrists were gone. He immediately got on his feet before going over to a mirror that sat on his desk. Lincoln's mouth dropped open in disbelief, there was a bite mark on the side of his neck oozing fresh blood. The loud slowly turned  back to Delilah, who stood there  terrified, not knowing what will happen next. Lincoln began to stagger toward her which resulted in the young vampire to back up until her back made contact with the wall behind her.

"Y-you s-save my life." Lincoln said in a low raspy voice before collapsing on the floor in front of her.

"Lincoln!" Delilah shouted rushing to his side. She rolled Lincoln onto his back then lifted his shirt up exposing his  bare stomach. Delilah placed a hand on his chest  to feel it rise and fall. Delilah breathed a sigh of relief . At that point she stood up before rushing out of the bedroom down the hall into the bathroom. The vampire fell to her knees and began to vomit into the toilet. Once she was finishing blowing chunks into the toilet bowl she wiped her mouth then flushed the toilet.  Delilah got off her knees, wiping the sweat from her forehead as she did. The 16 year old turned on the sink. Delilah her cupped hands then put them under the running faucet.  She splashed the cold water on her face causing a shiver to run down her spine. Delilah shut off the water, the teen glanced at her reflection for a moment. Before leaving the bathroom  returning  back to Lincoln's  room to find he was still lying unconscious on the floor. A wave of anger washed over the young girl. Delilah's face turned red as she balled her hands into fists.

"You're selfish you know that?  You might end your pain by ending everything. But your loved ones and friends will suffer because of it." She said through gritted teeth. Delilah picked Lincoln up off the floor, gently laying him on his bed. She said an incantation resulting in the two large blood stains on the carpet to vanish.  Delilah grabbed the blooded knife off the floor. and closed the blade then put it in her pocket. Delilah sighed, giving one last glance at her friend before leaving the room for the final time. She stepped out into the empty hallway, Delilah carefully closed the door behind her in an attempt not to wake Lincoln.

" Tomorrow morning, me and my loud are going to have a little talk!" Delilah thought while making her way down the stairs.

I know this chapter was extremely short. But I hope you enjoyed it. I'm not sure when I will update because I been having a lot of writers block.  If did like this chapter please give a vote or comment telling me what you think. Have a great day and a happy new year
-Dce1002