Chapter 11

Evie's POV.

   Donny and Scott looked like they were the victims of a hit and run. Donny had blood and cuts everywhere on his face and Scott looked like he spent three rounds in the ring with Mike Tyson. I didn't know when or why, but I must have passed out. Then I guess they fought each other.

   "What the hell is wrong with the both of you? While I'm possibly dead on the floor you take the chance to fight each other?! Why can't you people ever be civilized-"

   "Well, because we're mystical creatures and not people-" Donny interrupted with raised eyebrows.

   "And we're filled with white-hot rage-" Scott interrupted, cocking his head to the side.

   "And we didn't do this," Donny said. Scott shook his head and I looked at both of them confused.

  "You did this to both of us," Scott said, a little mad. I took my hand from Scott's and I sat up and moved away from Donny. Both looked a little sad when I moved.

   "You're saying I did this to you?" My voice was filled with disbelief as I pointed to my heart. They both nodded.

   "Remember when you blacked out in the woods and then attacked me? It was exactly like that, except way more intense this time," Donny said. I didn't remember that either. I scooched a little across the floor to the counter and leaned up against it. Scott and Donny moved closer to me.

   Something was wrong with me. First of all I have two mates.

  Secondly, I have two mates.

  Thirdly, I black out and then beat up my two mates.

  Suddenly a little laugh escaped from me; I can beat up both of my mates. Donny and Scott looked at me like I was crazy. Happiness and fire danced through my eyes.

   I turned my head to the side, trying to hide my grin and crazy eyes, and met the eyes of a man who was hiding behind a chair. Scott saw him too.

   "Tyler? Where are the others?" He asked.

   "One ran off, alpha, two are still unconscious," he paused. "What are your orders about the vampire?" He pointed at Donny and Donny raised an eyebrow. My happiness went dead as I shot Scott a glare.

   "I don't know if I hate you or love you but if you say your orders are to kill him, I'm leaving you," I said dully. Donny smiled at me and Scott folded his arms across his chest.

   "And where would you go that I wouldn't find you?" He asked.

   Alaska, to run with real wolves.

   I scoffed. "Like I would tell you."

   "He wouldn't be able to kill me, don't worry, mi amor. I'd kill his little servant wolves if they tried," Donny glared at Tyler, "But more importantly we should talk about our little predicament."

   "Yeah," Scott took a deep breath and nodded a little, "I say that my mate comes home with me and you go off and oh, I don't know, die," he said. Then he grabbed my ankles and slid me over next to him. I awkwardly looked over my shoulder at Donny and I could see fire in his eyes.

   "Or Evie can come home with me so that you have time to live out your sad and lonely life," Donny grabbed me, a little rough, and sat me between his legs. Suddenly I had a horrible headache and Scott's voice entered my skull.

   Evie? That's beautiful.

   "Well we have to figure something out, as much as I would love to rip your throat out, I guess it would make Evie a little sad," Scott muttered. He glared at Donny's arms when they wound around me.