Chapter 4

WARNING: *This chapter contains a small amount of smut*

Lucy's POV

As soon as I left the classroom I shreaked into my hands. OMG! He was so nice to me and he hugged me! Ahhhh!!! I hurried to my locker, quickly got my stuff and began to leave when suddenly I was stopped by somebody.

At first I thought it was Lisanna, but it turned out to be Mira, who actually happens to be her older sister. "Oh, it's just you. You scared me." I told her. "Sorry, I jus wanted to know what Mr. Dragneel wanted to keep you back for." She said, smirking.

I felt nervous and tried not to think about the contact between us. "He just noticed something wrong with me and wanted to know what it was." I replied as calmly as I could. Nothing really happened, but if I even told her he as little as bumped me a little, she would tease me for weeks.

She looked at me as if not believing me. "Are you sure that's why? You seem to be a little nervous there." She teased. I was sweating a little more, and to top it off I was flustered.

"Can we not talk about this here? I'll tell you later, even though you'll tease me." I reassured her. Her face then lit up. "Omg! Something did happen, didn't it!?" She practically yelled. I quickly shut her up. "Shhh! Not so loud!" She just giggled. I sighed and continued. "Is Lisanna here?" I asked nervously. "No. She went home with one of her friends, so I'm gonna come to your place. Is that alright?" She asked. "Yeah, it's fine. You just have to be quiet. I don't want my parents to hear." I insured her. She nodded and winked before we began to walk.

We bid our farewells before heading towards our houses. For some reason, I felt like someone was watching me as I was leaving. I brushed it off and headed to go pick up Michelle.

3rd POV

As our favorite blonde female was leaving, the new pink-haired teacher watched her through the window, thinking about what he'll do about his feelings for her; whether he should make a move or do nothing. This was a hard decision to make, and he thought about it the rest of the day.

Time Skip🕟At Home

Lucy's POV

I wondered when Mira would get here. She was taking a while and I was getting impatient. I eventually texted her to see if she was on her way.

(L-Lucy M-Mira)

L-Hey are you on your way?

M-Yeah sorry I got a little delayed I'll be there in a bit

L-Okay just making sure you're coming

M-Don't worry
M-See you there

L-See ya

After that I waited and 5 minutes later, the doorbell rang. I scurried down the stairs and went to open the door. When I did I saw Mira, and my other girl friends. I looked at Mira annoyed and she gave me a face that said, 'sorry but I had to'. I just rolled my eyes and invited everyone in.

We got to my bedroom and I immetiately started asking questions. "Ok, why did you tell everone about this!?" I asked annoyed. "Technically you didn't say I couldn't. But I only told the girls so don't worry." She replied. I sighed in defeat. "Yeah I guess I didn't say you couldn't. Big mistake." I said.

"Okay, what happened? Why did he tell you to stay back? What did you do? We want answers now!" All the girls were questioning me.

"Alright alright, calm down. Let me explain it." They got quiet and listened to what I had to say. I told them everything that happened, including the parts where we hugged, touched hands, ect. They all freaked out when I told them about the physical interaction between us (as expected).

"Omg! I ship it! What did you say his first name was again?" Mira asked. "It's Natsu." I replied. All the girls looked at each other with excitment in their faces. "NALU!!!" They all shouted, basically bursting my eardrums. "Guys! Be quiet! I don't want my parents to hear!" I whisper yelled, and as if on cue, my mom walked in, concerned.

"Hey, is everything alright? We heard screaming from downstairs." She asked. "No, it's all good. Nothing hap-" "We were just freaking out because of the ship name we made for her crush and her." Levy interupted me. Oh shit... I thought. My mom then shreaked at the top of her lungs.

"OMG!! MY DAUGHTER HAS A CRUSH!! FINALLY!!" She yelled even louder, if that's even possible, which got my dad's attention. He came running up the stairs in a panic.

"What's going on!? Why is your mother screaming!?" He asked, very worried. "Our little girl has a crush on someone!" She told him.

He looked at me surprised. It looked like he had a lot of questions running through his mind, but the first thing he asked was, "Is he wealthy?" I looked at him very annoyed. "Really dad? Really?" I said. He looked at me confused. "Well?" He asked again. I grunted in annoyance and gave in. "Yes, technically. " I mumbled out. "I approve." He replied right away.

I rolled my eyes. "Why is it that all you care about is money? There's more stuff in a person to care about." I added.

"Come on, honey. Let's leave them to talk. We don't want to disturb them, now do we?" He told mom, completely ignoring my question. I rolled my eyes again. All of my friends laughed at my reaction to my father's behavior.

Once they left, all of the girls started trampling me with a bunch more questions. "Alright! What do you want to know?" I finally spat out. "Do you like him?" Juvia asked. "I don't know!" I blurted, looking the other way, blushing.

"You so do!" They all shouted. "No I don't!" I murmured. "But it's never gonna happen. He's a man in his 20's, and I'm only 17. How do you think that would work?" I added.

"It would! I'm sure he likes you too." Erza said. I glared at her. "Yeah totally, a 20-something year old man would so want to be with a 17 year old. Not to mention the teen is his student." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"You just can't see it yet. You'll see when the time comes." Mira reassured. "That's really cheesy, you know?" I replied. They laughed and we changed the subject.

Time Skip🕟11pm

After a while, they all wet home as I got ready for bed. I was in the bath, thinking about our earliest conversation. The more I thought about it, the more I considered how I actually felt about Natsu.

(Here comes the smut scene)

I thought about him smiling, us cuddling, him shirtless...god he had a hot bod in my mind.

I reached my hand down to my area and began to think about him more. I imagined him and I in bed together, doing stuff...

"Ahh..." I moaned as I touched myself. "Mmn...N-Natsu..." I continued.

I continued to moan and touch myself as I thought about Natsu for a while. "N-Natsu ahh!...Don't s-stop!" I began to feel myself reach my climax. I continued until I came, turning the water in the tub white. I was continuiously panting laying in the tub.

I stepped out of the tub and cleaned myself off. I finished my routine and went to bed. Right before I fell asleep, I thought more about Natsu and accepted my feelings.

I definitely like Natsu...

To Be Continued...

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was having writer's block (the worst thing in the world) and couldn't think. I'll work on the chapters a lot more and I might work on different stories a little. See you guys later!

Peace out!✌️