Chapter 8

The Crazy One

The Crazy One.

How giving your trust to someone that you barely known? It's impossible, she always nitpicking to give her trust to someone, especially it's regarding her life.

She hate when she need choose something like this which will change her whole life. It's like a gamble, whatever choices will affecting yourself in good or bad way. She is trying to be reasonable, but it's hard since she is not in the best position to have more option.

But this guy is so calm like it's nothing for him and somehow making her scared for no reason.

How even he is coming with that? Is he losing his mind or something?

"Let's get married."

Like the most common things to do and it's more weird when it's coming from him. She is not expecting that at all. His voice from the phone sounded very firm and calm.

She is speechless, the main reason to call him is just to discuss if they can do the press statement to clear their rumour and asking him if he is ok, her concern if this affected him. She was known that he have been in Singapore for last few days and waiting to talk about this issue once he's back.

The rumours about them were dating or been in love breaking yesterday night, showing some paparazzi snapshots of them acting intimately like couple.

There's a photo of him and her in the car in front of her condominium building, she is smiling to him.

There's a photo of him open the car door for her.

There's a photo when they're under the same umbrella in the rain, he wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

There's a photo of them laughing in the restaurant, looking so happy talking to each other.

And there's so much more.

The thing is, there's nothing happen like their assumptions. It's purely friendship. She is sighing for nth times.

Last night, XiaoWen, Kris-ge, Sunning, XiaoWen mama, and even Dylan father calling her just to verify the truth of the rumours.

She didn't get any response from Dylan yet, maybe he is busying with his matters.

For her, it's nothing much to affect her because she is confident that nothing to worry about that baseless rumour. It will clear once she do the official statement.

But he is coming with absurd proposal ever.

"Are you listen to yourself, Dylan? Did you just ask me to marry you?" the first word once she's taking the seat across him at the private room that he booked for them in high-end restaurant.

"Yup! Let's get married...!" he said nonchalantly while taking a good look at the dimsum tray that been served on their table.

"Huh!!! That's your the only way? Are you gonna sacrifice your whole life for this merely issue?" she's furious how calm he looks while munching the dimsum. He just staring at her, resting his back.