Chapter 15

The Untold

The Untold

Everything happen just right as he wanted. Be there with them, his new family, chatting and laughing which a rare moment for him for long time.

His father look more fine than usual, cheerful by joking around and the smile never left his face. That's only makes him feel blessed by it.

There's so much things to talk which mostly the attempts to 'humiliate' him by showing his child photo or telling the embarrassing moments of him. The main culprit is his Auntie Dee, she just unstoppable and of course his father.

At first he will acting mad but mostly, let them be. His misery become a joy for them and he glad by it.

The one who having so much fun no other than her. She is laughing out loud and she got very contagious laugh that make others be along with her.

"Yueyue, you know that Dylan have get into the beauty queen contest, wearing the wedding dress and won the first place!!" Auntie Dee continuing with her another story of him when they're chilling with booze at one late night at the terrace.

The elder already off to rest, meanwhile Auntie Dee just out getting the water but the end joining them too.

"Oh really?! I don't know you have that side..huh?" poking her while giggling mischievously.

"You don't so much more about me, babe!" said him then pinching her nose which make her blush instantly.

That's alone giving him the tickles inside, when she's blushing or bashful with the simple gestures. Guess that he can give the impact on her like that, enough pleasing him.

She is leaning comfortable on him and he is wrapping her shoulder since they're need sharing the single lounge seat because others already occupied. Furthermore, she didn't refuse when he pulling her to seat with him and it's quite spaceful for another person.

The first time being this close, she was a little numb at first then getting loose after awhile, maybe too focus to Auntie Dee stories which making the airs become lighter with the humorous story or because of beer.

"Oh, i remember that time! Didi is so gorgeous, no one can guess that's him after the makeover! Wait, i think i have that photo!!" with Xize presence doesn't help at all. He become the ally to provide unnecessary photo.

"Dude!! You saved it on you phone?! What for?? So creepy..."

Yue still giggling when he is frowning to Xize who looks excited.

"Well, that's the great work by me, of course this guy can looks like a girl! That time actually our model is sick and coincidentally Didi is there and i just made him replace the model because he is tall and skinny! Thanks to his pretty face, the makeup looking so great on him." told Auntie Dee enthusiastically.

"Got it!!! Here we go..." Xize quickly showing to Jiaqi and she just 'wow-ing' then winking to mock Dylan.

"I remember how Didi almost crying that day.." added Wang Ziwei while giggling together with Xize, Jiaqi and Auntie Dee.