Chapter 12

The Complicated Mind

Shen Yue always real, having genuine thought and reaction. For her to act something not her basically impossible.

Until she met Dylan.

They're creating their own drama and also acting by themself. She still unsure why she's easily agreed to involve in this ridiculous situation at first place or how she's easily convinced by Dylan itself.

This required her acting like a happy woman who so in love with this man who is Dylan. The thing is, she's not even know Dylan too well yet. She don't know where the confidence coming from to make the deal with him.

That's means she need acting for next few years as Dylan's woman and wife later when she didn't have that all sort of feeling towards him.

Meeting Dylan like meeting her partner in crime. Technically, they are about committing in real crime, scamming the people around them.

This long-term lies.

The New Power Couple!

That's wrote on the business section at some news platform.

LiZhen welcoming her with wide-weird smile on the Monday morning after the party which makes Yue frowning suspiciously to her.

She is following at the back with her notebook for her routine, to inform Yue about the day schedule. As soon as she's finished her reading, she excitedly shove the newspaper to Yue's face showing herself and Dylan photo at business column with bold words,

Shen and Wang, The Romantic Association.

The article is about her and Dylan looking happily beautiful as finally being public on their relationship and automatically answering all the rumours about them for passed month. They also mentioned how the new association will giving more benefit for both business and maybe built the brand new empire of Shen and Wang. They are even wish to look forward the wedding of the year of both of them.

"You two looks cute together Ms. Shen! How Mr. Dylan look at you really melting my heart and he will not ever glancing other women like that before! You know him, cold and serious..." Yue almost making face when LiZhen excited talking while acting dreamily.

For passed few months, Yue already getting along with this dramatic side of Lizhen. She's always reacting with full of feelings and a bit exaggerating but she is very hardworking and passionate assistant.

So, Yue didn't mind to have her dramatic side, it's just adding another dramatic people around her and she's enjoyed their company.

"Ms. Shen, if you really marry Mr. Dylan, i will help you preparing your wedding as i can!!" still excited, her eyes blinking brightly.

"Thank you Lizhen but you thinking too far. For this time being, we should start our day by now..." she need stop her assistant before she's drowning in her feelings too deep.