Chapter 7

To Know You

To Know You...

Wang RuYi was a workaholic man, to built that company by himself was so hard work. There's up and down moment in business, everytime is precious and he didn't wasting it but spending to work everyday.

He met Shen Tze just early time when he starting his business meanwhile Shen Tze already having established company. That man is really on another level, starting since early age and owned the strong property company not even reached 40 years old. He can consider as genius in business world.

Wang RuYi got opportunity to have the relationship with that man and it's really amazing. It's begin with the same circles friend, meeting each other and then being closed friend. Shen Tze is generous man, never stingy sharing the business knowledge with him or lend his hand or mind. He is perfect person and idol for Wang RuYi.

But what they said, don't judge the book by it's cover. Behind his successful story, there's the dark secret that he was hiding.

What the biggest regret of Shen Tze is how he can't manage his own family. His family broken while he busying to built his own empire.

His daughter, Shen Yue, a little girl who growing up independently in foreign land which Shen Tze thought that was the best decision for her getting the top quality education but actually making her away from him more.

Meanwhile his wife couldn't care less about their own daughter just because she's hoping that Shen Yue is a son instead. Shen Yue is long awaited child that they're waiting for and they're predicting its a boy but turned out it's a girl. Shen Tze didn't mind at all about their child gender and accepting it but not Shen Zhuyi. She built the uneasiness feeling towards her own daughter. She got severe depression and neglecting her responsibility as mother. She is dissing her own child. That's become a torn in their family and the main reason for them to fights everytime.

Wang RuYi cannot helping much than listen to Shen Tze. He can see that man sorrowful when talked about his family. The payment that he need to pay to become the successful man.

Ironically, the bad thing is like curse when it's also happen to himself. Getting tested when he's down. When his business not running well, cannot rolling the profit, the debt getting higher and he almost bankrupt, his wife left him and Dylan for another man. He is severely broken, hopeless and devastated.

That time the only person come to him is Shen Tze, offering his hand helping him recovering back especially his business, lending him some money and taking him under his wing. That's the time when Wang Corporations being the subsidiary company under Shen Group.

Wang RuYi get back to his own track slowly, as single dad raising Dylan as he can and working on his company with Shen Tze help.

He still remember Shen Tze words on the last tome before him getting in fatal accident which taking his life,