crush?

Last nights dream was pretty bizzar and I don't know what I should understand from it.

I can't remember how it began but I was at a friends house, lets name her Sara, and she was talkimg to me I think about the college life. But the whole time she was talking to me she seemed distressed.

     The house was completely upside down, it was a mansion I guess because it was huge. There were trees and vines by the walls, plants and flowers on the ground and grass in odd places. I remember there were animals too but they didn't really contribute to the dream other than adding oddness.

     So in real life I've known the family for ages and her brother used to have a crush on me I assume. So in the dream Sara was still talking and seeming odd and she told me to go to a certain room and when I did I found on the door, it was a mirror door, written on it with blood "I really like you" or something like that. I pushed the door and found her brother, lets call him Jacob, in there bleeding. Apparently he purposely hurt himself with a knife. I asked him what was wrong or why he did this and he started to tell me how he has always liked me and doesn't want to be without me. At that point I was like what the hell is this! I freaked out and I'm like "you hurt yourself just to tell me that?" And he said " I don't want to be without you"

     I walked away in shock and he kept saying that he doesn't want to be without me. And I didn't see but I knew he was still hurting himself with that knife. I didn't know wat to do and even though I didnt want to be with him,  since I wasobviously freaked out, I went back and told him to stop and that I don't want him to do this to himself and he held my hand. I didn't like what was happening but in the dream I figured that if I could get him to stop this nonsense until I could get him help then its fine to go along with what'll make him feel better.

    I can't remember how the dream ended or anything but I remeberfeeling really stressed and upset and confused.

Its a totally far off and imaginative dream but then again I have a very wide imagination and thought you could get a laugh or something from it just like I did.

Feel free to leave a comment about my dreams. I will be writing more dreams but more of the dreams that are worth telling and ooz with weirdness.