Daryl Dixon

So a little information before I start the dream. I've been watching the walking dead for the beginning of April and let me just say I'm absolutely in love, and my favorite character is Daryl Dixon, so that kinda explains how this dream came up.
So it was really late at night and I was in an abandoned house and the guy that lived next door was a convict or did something bad, I wasn't really sure even in the dream, and he was trying to escape. So he was trying to get into the car quietly without anyone noticing him but when I saw him he was trying to convince me to help him and go with him. So I went back in the house, got something and when I stepped out of the door I saw Daryl on his motorcycle waiting for me. He just looked at me and nodded for me to get on, so I looked at the car then back at Daryl and then I decided I'll just go with Daryl. I got on the bike but because I was wearing a long skirt it was making it slippery for me to sit so I grabbed onto Daryls waist even tighter (every fangirls fantasy haha). So after we reached whatever destination we were heading to we walked into the place and there were a bunch of half naked drunken girls and it was like my bitch mode was actived and I was fully jealous over Daryl (cause he's my bae right? Lol). So we kept walking down the hallway and all these girls trying to get his attention and me swatting them like flies and getting hurt in the process. Then we sat down on this couch infront of a guy and Daryl, as always, had a serious look on his face and started talking to the guy.
That was basically the end of the dream. I know it's weird and doesn't make sense, but when does my dreams make sense anyways? Haha