Pierce The Veil dream

So I'm a Pierce The Veil fan and I was watching on snapchat yesterday some warped tour snaps of ptv. so this is what I dreamt of last night.

So I was at warped tour and I think I was behind the stage and PTV comes up to me and ask me if i have a nice voice and I don't know what I said in return but they suddenly decided that I'll take Vic, the lead singers, place! I was so nervous and even though I'm a fan I don't know all their songs or all the lyrics to their songs. So Tony was in a wheel chair(cause in real life he got into an accident and hes not going to be on warped until he recovers) and I saw him and I was like, "Hey tony it's so great to see you're better." and he just looked at me with tired eyes and didn't say a word. So then they started playing a bit, I guess some sort of warming up, and I'm like, "What song is that?" and someone says, "You don't know the lyrics?" and I replied, "No!" They all started kinda freaking out and tried helping me memorize it but then someone suggested they'd just make me lip sing instead. I was up for it and they were talking about it and how all I have to do is move my lips and I was like ok but then I woke up.

Yea weird but i usually get influenced by the last thing I see before I go to sleep.