camp killers

So I woke up this morning from a very interesting dream.

I cant remember how it started but I'll start from what I remember.

I was going to Jordan for my January SAT exam (I'm a sat student that freaks out before her exam so no wonder I dreamt about it) and my sister was all happy about me being there and my unle and grandfather couldn't care less haha. So its the morning of the exam and I get dressed to go and my unckes the one that's supposed to take me there. When we reach there it turned out he took me to a camp site for God know what reason! And then I figured out that I was gonna go out camping with my friends. For some odd reason my friends and i were out to kill someone? I'm not really sure. Anyways so everyone goes into this facility for like "weapons" and they get knives modtly and they tell me to get one too. So I go inside and head to the kitchen and I asked the cook for a knife and when he turned around to face me it turned out to be my ex, apparently I had an ex in my dream XP, and he was mad at me! So I tell him I need it and what not and he still refuses and gives me the cold shoulder. So I go out of the kitchen upset and apparently he knew what's going on, that well kill someone, and he runs after me and says with a frown, "take this" and he hands me a knife and continues, "I don't want you to get hurt. I want you to be safe." (Hahahaha sorry it was just a weird funny moment that's supposed to be cute)

Anyways I took the knife and hugged him and then I walked away and headed towards the car.

That's basically it cause I think I woke up right after.

So apparently my friends and I are killers and my "ex" is hurting aww lol

Don't judge me for this dream I'm just weird that way.