the president?

So I had another dream I think that is worthy of posting. I'm not really sure why I dreamts of Obama , but I figured it may be because I'm studying u.s. hostory.  Anyways this is the dream:

I was in school and my friend Dana was talking to me and was telling me about something that was upsetting her. I was listening and all of a sudden her brother comes walking down the stairs in girl flats, shoes, with a flower print on them. So I was like " I love your brothers shoes they're so cute" so she looks at me super seriously and she sayd, "they're normal what's wrmg with you" so I just stare at her and I'm not sure what happened next. All I know is that I found myself with the president, president Obama, and his wife. I was shocked at how was in school a second ago and now in te white house. Anyways he was talking to me about God knows what when suddenly another Obama walks infront of us. I looked at him and he starts explaining, "you see I am the president of the united states. I can't just go out in the public because. Could get shot or attacked, so what we have done is we have created clones of me and my wife so that if we are out and something bad were to happen to wouldn't be us it would be our clones." I stood there confused for a little and he continued saying, "you see right now one obama is doing this and anther is doing that..." and he showed me and all the Obama's were doing all different kinds of things. So after iwraped my head around that I sat with his wife for some tea, though I hate tea, and started talking. All of a sudden she collapses and she dies. I went inside to tell someone and everyone got around her and started checking if she was OK and I just stood there dumbfounded. After a few seconds they say that she has died... and that she the prigional not a clone. Obama suddenly turns around and says "I lost my wife" a few times and then stars crying like there's no tomorrow.

That's basically it as for my dream but the shock or weirdness of having such a dream hasn't passed yet. It truly is on the top of my "weird dream" list.

I hope you enjoy my oddness.
(November 2014)