Chapter 5 - THE AFTER DRINK

At the end of the Gala Jade asked Luckì out for an after drink.
"Do you want to?" She started.
"Yes!" Said luckì.
He had answered before she can finish.
She was flattered by him so she thought return the favor and flatter him if she could. "Wait is he single?"
she thought to herself . "Shit', I should've asked."

"I'm single by the way" he states randomly to her further confirming that either he can read her mind.  Or was it that a higher power placed them both at the perfect place at the perfect time?  Either way, Luckì's corny over share was proving enough to Jade that he was perfect for her.
Everything seems to happen for a reason.  Jade thought to herself in humorously-"great I don't have to be a home-wrecker."

They left the gala together.  Together they were driven by Jade's driver in her brand new Rolls-Royce Cullinan. The magic was still amongst them as Luckì and Jade continued to hit it off. They made out for miles in the back seats of her luxurious SUV.  Luckì accidentally knocked over her Mouwad 1001 Nights Diamond purse.  ($3.6 million hand purse) He couldn't help but notice her purple rabbits foot poking out.  It was clearly contrasted over the white carpet of the Rolls-Royce. For some reason he didn't think it was a good idea to mention his.  Luckì gazed into Jade's eyes in that moment, impressed and amazed; he asked about hers.

Jade explained the origin of her rabbit's foot. Explaining to Luckì that it had come from her parents car wreck. She actually didn't think it was lucky at all.  She just thought it'd be best to keep it close.  He was humbled by it's origin. He was willing to talk about his rabbit's foot with her but before he could mention anything about it they had arrived at her place.  She could've sent him home with her driver but instead Jade invited Luckì inside.

"I normally don't do this but would you join me tonight? I don't want to be alone" she pleaded.
"are you sure?" he replied modestly.  He knew he'd prefer to say something like "wohooooo or oh hell yeah." Luckì's heart was racing as he took the invitation with grace.  He acted as if he had been in a situation like this before.   His adrenaline and excitement was enough to be overwhelming.   There were certain  chemicals in his body  that were being produced.  Yet still he managed and was able to act calm, cool and collected.   Jade like that about Luckì; in fact his self preservation turned her on.

Together they settled into the home as artificially intelligent smart home features set the mood. Soft music began to play.  Euphoric fumes were released by automatic air fresheners; a fire place was lit and even window shades began to move.  The lighting was colored and dimmed perfectly. Jade text over her private chef to prepare rich people snacks for their night. Her home smelled like lavender scented lotions, flowers, aphrodisiacs and in some spots a hint of mint with fresh lemon.

Luckí thought her place was spectacular and was enamored by the jubilant moment. He was mesmerized.
"To be involved with such a beautiful woman of jade's caliber was beyond me" he thought  And in fact it was like hitting the lotto; it was beyond him. She'd gross $1.4 million per episode on her newly renewed sitcom called Stardom. The show was written by Hollywood's top writer.   The season had ten episodes filmed in a year not to mention the 5 commercials she lead in, the three block buster films she did one being named the largest ticketed animated Disney film of the decade. She earned a lot in royalties as well.

Luckì's yearly gross income was barely what she'd be paid for five minutes of work. He was blown away. Yet some how, lucky for Luckì, she was blown away by him.
They got further acquainted as they spent time together waiting for the chef to arrive.   Though they were both hungry and tired they still were able to laugh and smile with one another. 
While offering Luckì a drink , Jade noticed a note from her maid Lucy.  She knew that Lucy must have recently cleaned up the house because she had left a note for Jade to read. 

The note:
"Dear,  Miss Star, 
Thank you for having me. I hope your gala went well. I wasn't able to find the picture that you asked for from your child hood.  There was nothing where you said it was.  Nothing except the old doll and some, of your other child hood memorabilia.  See you soon.

Sincerely,
Your maid and friend
Lucy Xao"

Jade didn't think of the missing picture much. While reading the note from Lucy her chef Finamore had arrived. They were hungry.  Low and behold Jade with Luckì were more interested in their next meal and entertaining one another.
They played a re-run of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, starring, Will Smith. And they laughed together as they bonded by admitting to an understanding that having a relationship like Will and Jada Pickett Smith would be a dream come true.  Meanwhile the lucky chef is preparing them delicious smelling things to eat.

They also named these couples in their laughter:
"Barack & Michelle Obama;
Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds;
Meghan Markle & Prince Harry;
Beyoncé & Jay-Z,
A-Rod & J-Lo;
Emily Blunt & John Krasinski,
George Clooney & Amal Clooney"

Jade added, "can't forget the Beckhams."

"Nor the Kardashians" Luckì replies.

Jade "you mean the Wests?"
She then murmurs quickly "but no one wants a porno wife"

Luckì laughed "I don't  judge - but I guess you're right"

Jade "you damn right I am"

Luckì asks her jokingly yet still with his charm - knowing she'd get a kick out of  the next thing he says "how about like Stevie wonder & his glasses?''

"Haha" she spurts out pleasantly-surprised at Luckì's sense for humor.
" yeah they were inseparable." She said.

" yeah they are."  he laughs and he continues "or like my parents."

She thought that was so cute. 
Jade then says humbly as she cuddles up with Luckì giving off a smitten like kitten puppy dog vibe  "or like mine"