CHAPTER 6 - SUPER LUCKY

Chef Finamur rang the food bell symbolizing that the desert and finger foods he prepared were finished. The fire place burning cherry woods, lights still dimmed, Jade and Luckì finger fed one another; flirting more now. Cuddled up, at the request by Luckì for Jade to come closer a kiss between the two re-sparked their flames.

They placed their food and drinks on the counter top.  Engulfing one another they tossed the throw pillows that were propped up between them to the designer ceramic tile floor. They drew their bodies closer together as the kissing continued in the living room. The invitation was clear that night in her home; Jade wanted Luckí to have her.  Jade wondered if Luckì knew how to play baseball because he was about to hit a home-run.  She then thought I could care less what sports he plays but if it's American football he'd know how to tackle me.  The little voice in her head screamed " GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!" Like she was soccer forward winning the World Cup.

As he removed his suit jacket she noticed the edge of his rabbit's foot keychain hanging from his pocket. She was to in the moment to care and say something.  She simply noted it.  Hot for Luckì, Jade decided she didn't even want to powder her nose; getting a hunch he never powdered his. This was their time to dig deep.   Jade would let Luckì in much deeper than all other men who wanted to know her, inside and out.

She felt she needed some eggplant and she was going to get it.  Understanding that sleeping with Luckí would turn out to be the best health decision she's made since she decided to get into show business.    It was a great decision for her simply because Lucki had a great work ethic and he was ready to put in work!  Signaled by the strength and size of his manhood, Jade , excused herself to freshen up in the bathroom. She soon returned once she was done readying for what she haven't had in a few years.  

Jade invited Luckì into her royal chamber like master bedroom where they collided and were absorbed by one another.  Devouring each other beings, Jade trusted Luckì in his innocence.  For Luckì had no intentions of harming her. In fact he intended to love her whole heartedly.  She would be his first and  the time spent prepping for her gala  had already  made him feel as if he was falling in love with her every essence.   Not to mention, he never had sex before.  He was ready to give her his virginity. 

This was his secret but Luckì embraced the moment.  He stood up for the and became a man in Jade's home on her Sun King like bed this night.  

Sparks were flying over the magic in the room. Everything in the quarters became colorless except Jade Luckì.  When they found each other's eyes they saw each other souls and they loved it.  They had zero intentions of looking away.

He gauging from her left eye to her right eye down  to her lips and chin.   She observing his stare,  looking in appreciation at every bit of his true essence.  She fell in love with his facial expressions and the sounds of his being.   He admiring her,  she elated for it.  Jade took notice of Luckì's manly jaw line and his boyish face.  She devoured every moment with him.  Feeling rejuvenated by their connection.  The chef smiling all the way to his car. Finamur, was careful not to be a disturbance, as he quietly pardoned himself  from the property a while back shortly after he rang their dinner bell. 

Closing in on a climax they knew that what they had found was the beginning of a life long enchantment with one another.  Focused entirely on each other  as they readied - they don't hear the banging at the front door echoing into Jade's foyer.
The lovers made love so passionately that even the chef too was distracted by their chemistry before he left. There was no way they would be pride apart.  Seemingly stuck together like two mating dogs.   Bumping and grinding, the two new love birds fell over onto the red animal skinned carpet from the bed into a euphoric sunken place.