21

| Aiyana |

Jealousy.

At this point I'm tired and the only thing that will make Dasani want me is to make her jealous.

Javon.

I knew Dasani would be at Starbucks getting her regular. Mocha white chocolate frapp extra whip. That she only gets on Sunday's. Duhhh. Me and javon walked in. I watched as Dasani looked passed rain who was sitting jnfront of her. She looked me up and down practically drooling but then she noticed who I was with. I noticed her do her cute little eyebrow thing. Javon wrapped his arm around me. I'm not gonna lie I'm glad he came down here for break. Yeah we been messing around or whateva but he's my FL ( First love) He's gonna always be here.

" What you want bae?"

"Just a venti Carmel frappe and a chocolate croissant "

I sat at one of the tables and waiting for him to bring out drinks. I could feel Dasani's eyes burning into my soul. Javon came back with our drinks and with just talked. We were just finished with our drinks when he leaned in to kiss me.

" Oh hey guys-"

I turned around to see Dasani standing right in front of me.

"What's good Dasani?"

"Nothing much just came out here to get a drink, Hey Aiyana."

I ignored her.

"Mamas what's wrong?"

" Nothing baby I'm fine."

" Ohhh y'all dating?"

" What?"

" Oh nothing Aiyana come give me a hug "

I rolled me eyes and stood up.

" I'm not in the mood for hugs today"

" Oh well actually I'm having a Xmas kick back today it's gonna be fye if y'all wanted to come that would be great along with your sister and her friends?"

" Oh coo we'll pull up den"

|11:30|

I had already dropped my sis and her friends off at the party about 2 hours ago but I had to go back home to get ready . I looked sexy asf. When me and javon walked in the party It was crowded crowded. People Everywhere!. There was a circle with people dancing in the middle. I love theseeee. I hurried up and jumped in the middle and did my shit. All I heard was, "Damn", " Periodtt" , and "Lemme fuck" While I was tryna dance. I went ahead and got me a little drink people were starting to come up to me but javon wasn't having that. I seen a girl with long black hair heels jeans with hella holes all around and a body suit. Dasani. I watched as she swong her hair around and stared at me from across the room. Her eyes focused on my outfit .

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?
I'm so high in here, been smokin' on this weed
Told 'em, "Go on, take a shot on three"
Told 'em, "Drinks is on me"
Yeah, the drinks are on me
I said, "Now go and take a shot on me"
Only drug a bitch is on is the tree
But I lasted ten rounds like a freak
Like a G"
Jhene Aiko- Sativa💕

The lights in the room were flashing and everything was fuzzy. It was really a vibe. I watched as Dasani danced on rain. I should jump her ass.

" Cmon let's dance"

Dancing with javon was nice. I was really just vibin. I seen ocean and Gabbi in a corner. Kinda sucks that your little sisters love life is better then yours.