Chapter 11

Krystal's POV

     The class has ended. I felt so tired and decided not to stay back. My phone rang. It was mom. "Hello? Why are u calling me?" I answered. "Hello krys. I wanna tell u that i can't fetch u today. I have meeting to attend. Can u take a cab?" mom responded. "Hm okay mom. meet u later "

"sorry my dear. Take care!" She said as she ended the call immediately.

I need to take a cab again? Ughhhh! So i walked out from the school gate and went to the taxi stand. Nobody was there. It should be many people here but nahhh it's good anyway.

An hour later. .... wtf? Where's the taxi?! Why so late? I hv been waiting here for about an hour plus the weather is too hot. My sweat can't stop flowing. I decided to call mom but she's not answering.

Then, i saw a guy with black leather jacket and he covered his face with mask walked towards me. All of a sudden, he grabbed my hand and covered my mouth with handkerchief. I felt dizzy and everything went blank.

Yuri's POV

   Tiffany approached me as i ran towards the gate. "Yahh! Why u run so fast?!" She asked as she gasped. "Sorry tiff i really need to go. Bye!" I said as i waved at her.

       As i reached home, i laid on my bed and try to sleep cuz im too tired. Then my phone rang. I took my phone and saw an unknown number. I pick up the call.

     "Who's this?"

     "Yoboseyo,sunbae. This is me,Kevin. I want u to meet me at my place"

       "ahhhh u got her?"

        "Everything goes well as we planned. Don't worry"

         "Thanks dude. you're the best. Text me the address. I will come by 8pm. take care of her"

I hung up and went to the bathroom.
YOUR DEATH IS COMING...

Tiffany's POV

       What's wrong with her? Why she need to be so hurried. Was there something urgent? Haishhh this girl.

8pm.. i drove to Yuri's house to give her a novel that i borrowed last week.

As i reached her house, i saw her sneaked out from her window. Wth is she doing there? She acts strange this lately since the incident. So i decided to follow her.

An hour journey and finally i she stopped at the place. Which is the old building? i heard they said that this building has been haunted but i don't believe it. What's she doing here? Why she didn't told me anything? I decided to hide behind the big tree and watch her from there. She looks kinda serious and i saw her brought a bag.

I tried to call Luna. Perhaps she knows what's going on. Luckily she answered.

        "Luna! Do u know where's yuri?"

         "Mwo? I guess she's at upstairs. Are u wanna come?"

          "R u serious? She's not at home. I wnt u to come here."

           "What? Where are u now?"

            "I'll text u the address. Pls come asap!" I said as i hung up.

Krystal's POV

     My head felt so hurt as i want to open my eyes. My sight become blurry but i tried to make it clear..... i heard people were talking. I heard the woman voice. It sounds familiar. I tried to move but couldn't. I saw my legs and hands were been tied tightly.

I saw a figure walked towards me. And it was.....Yuri?!

"Just woke up from beauty sleep don't ya?" She asked sarcastically.

"where i am?!! What am i doing here?!" I yelled.

"Aww u scared? Don't worry krys. Everything gonna be okay. Just wait." She said as she stroked my cheek.

"Yuri-ah! What do u want from me?! Let me go! Or i will scream!" I yelled again.

"wow im so scared ~ try to scream or i will cut off your throat! " she replied as she pulled my hair. "U said u wanna scream? Go ahead cuz nobody would hear you!" She pulled even hard.

"Ahh!! Why u do this to me?!!" I yelled in pain.

"U ask me why?!! U need to payback what u have done to me and my brotha!" She yelled.

"What do u mean?! What are try'na do?" I asked nervously.

"i just want you to rest in peace......" she said as she gave me an evil grin.

I saw a guy with a mask gave her a gun?! Wtf?!! Did she try to kill me?!

"Yuri-ah pls put down the gun! U can't kill me!" I panicked as the tears rolled down on my cheeks.

" who said i can't? I can do anything i wnat including to kill people like You. Sorry Krystal. I really have to do this. U can accompany my brotha but i don't think so cuz you're going to HELL!" She laughed as she put the gun on my head.

"Yuri please! im so sorry for accidentally killed you brotha! I don't even meant it...." i begged as i cried.

"you tried to kill me but my brotha was there and save me! You hit him! You were the one who killed him! So now i'll be the one who will kill you and let u burn in the HELL!!" She responded as i saw tears rolled down her cheeks.

"im sorry yuri.....im so sorry. ....pls don't do this..." i begged again.

"You sorry is useless. U couldn't make him alive again. U destroy my happiness! you kill the person that i love! So now this is your turn! Bye krystal. See u in the hell" she yelled and i guess im not gonna see the world again. But...

                        "YURI! STOP!"

Author's note

sorry for the short update T.T