Four

10 years later

"LOUIS!"

Harry is running to Louis with a medal around his neck. He has a bright and proud smile on his face. He just won the football game in the first place.

"Hey curly!" Louis approaches Harry from the crowds and he ruffles Harry's hair.
"Congratulations!"

Harry smiles widely, showing his dimples. "Thanks to you, my unprofessional football coach,"

"Excuse you. Unprofessional? Look what had I taught you, until you become this good? Is this how you repay me huh curly?" He playfully punches Harry's tummy.

"Nah, maybe one day I can be better than you and who knows I can defeat you," Harry giggles.

"Ah that's a big mission and we know that's impossible. But it's okay, I'll let you to keep dreaming," Louis put his hands around Harry's shoulder and the curly boy giggles.

"Let's race home," Harry is running backwards with his toothy grin.

Louis smiles softly as he stares every single inches of Harry's face. His curly is bouncing, his bunny teeth are showing. His cheeks are flushing red and his eyes are twinkling.

And everytime Louis looks into Harry's green eyes, his heart is beating so fast, but no one has to know that. And he will never tell anyone.

"Faster old bag!"

Louis shakes his head to clear his mind as Harry is leaving him far behind.

He finally able to catch the curly boy in his arms and Harry is squealing loudly.