Nine

"LOUIS!"

"Oh my god can you please look after Darcy for a while. She can't stop crying over my feet and I don't know what exactly she wants and I'm trying to cook here," Harry comes from the kitchen and he carries a crying little Darcy in his arms.

Louis smiles and he puts their little baby boy, Elio in his cradle.

"Aw come here baby girl. Tell daddy what is wrong hmm?" Louis takes Darcy from Harry's arms.

"I- I wanna eat ice cream but papa won't let me," Darcy sobs and she rubs her eyes with her knuckles.

"I'm not giving her any more ice cream Lou, it's almost dinner time,"

"It's okay babe, I got this," Louis kisses Harry's cheeks softly.

"Okay how about this. We will go to the playground with Elio and Clif and we're going to play your favorite yellow slide as long as you want?" Louis says and he pokes the little girl's nose.

Darcy's eyes sparkles and she bounces happily in her place. "Okay daddy!" She then goes to Elio's cradle bed as Louis pick the little boy up.

Louis approaches Harry that still standing on the hallway and pecks his lips.

"We will be back before dinner. I love you so much, baby,"

Harry is blushing and he places a gentle kiss on Louis' cheeks.

"Take care and have fun kids," Harry says and he kisses Darcy's and Elio's cheeks and pats Clifford's head. The dog jumps happily.

"Let's go!" Darcy squeals and Elio is giggling in Louis arms while Clifford is running happily between their legs.