Ten

30 years later

Dear Louis,

This will not going to be a typical cliche love letter, because you know how bad I was in writing. But I just want you to have a little piece of me in case you're missing me.

Louis, I always remember the first time we met. Umm, no I was lying, because the first time we met I was just a small baby.

But since then, you never stop loving me. I was so lucky to receive this massive, greatest and the most beautiful love from you.

I don't know how to thank you enough for everything you did. For being a great husband to me, for being a best dad to our children.

And how you were always there for me.

And I'm sorry I can't do the same for you.

Take care of yourself and our precious children, Darcy and Elio. Send them my love and kisses.

I love you so much and I will bring this name; Louis Tomlinson forever in my heart.

Always,
Harry Tomlinson

Louis slowly closes his damp eyes and folds the letter. The paper is crumpled from how much he read it, kissed it, and his own tears are probably there.

"Let's go home, dad," Elio strokes Louis' arm slowly as he looks into his dad's sorrow blue eyes.

Darcy is slowly approaching them and she hugs Louis' another arm.

Louis kisses on top of Darcy's head and he grips Elio's hand firmly.

"Yes let's go home,"

The three of them slowly walk away from the cemetery but Louis' memories with Harry are still remains strong in his mind.

- The End -