Seven

"LOUIS?"

Harry's head is poking out of the door frame with his usual toothy grin and dimples.

"Harry? What are you doing here?"

Harry takes a few shy steps closer to Louis' desk. Both of his hands are on his back. Louis furrows his eyebrows.

"Yes?"

Harry slowly lifts up his hand and shows them to Louis.

"A lollipop?"

"Y-you said you will open it for me anytime I want to eat it,"

Louis smiles and he turns off his laptop. He stands up and moves closer to Harry and sitting on his desk. He grabs the lollipop from Harry's hand and slowly unwraps it. He holds the lollipop in his hand.

"So you're coming to my office just to ask me to unwrap a lollipop?"

"Y-yes,"

"You want to eat this lollipop?"

"Y-yes,"

Harry nods shyly and his eyes bulges when he sees Louis put the lollipop inside of his own mouth.

"Well come and get it," he smirks with lollipop in his mouth.

Harry gulps. He stares at Louis lips sucking that fucking lollipop. Without thinking properly, Harry leans forward and he smashes his lips on Louis'.

The older man gasps but he slowly kisses Harry back. The kiss is short but sweet like a lollipop.

Harry pulls out the lollipop from Louis' mouth and shoves it into his own mouth.

"This is mine," Harry says and he playfully winks at Louis before he walks away.

Louis smiles and shakes his head slowly. He traces his fingers on his lips, where the taste of strawberry is still there.