Chapter 2 - Off To a Great Start

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the last chapter. I enjoyed it but I will try to make this chapter longer. Please vote on the story and enjoy the rest!

-stoopid.genius

*****************************

Monday 16 January 2019
Time:07h00 A.M
Occasion: First Day of School

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and I'm officially awake. School starts in 30 minutes so I get ready for the first day of a long year.

The thought of school makes me wanna drop-out but I'm better than that. I take a nice shower and get dressed.

I have on my comfortable black Adidas tracksuit and my cosy Vans.

I grab my bag with my books in it and head downstairs. I grab my lunch that Mom packed me and make myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast.

I grab my Long Board and head out to school.

"Mom I'm going to school. See you tonight!" I yell as I'm heading for the door.

"Alright honey, be safe!" She yells back.

I put on my airpods and skate to school. Mom doesn't like that I ride to school with my airpods on but I'm always cautious.

I head downhill and I smile as the board picks up speed and I feel the wind on my face and the warm rays of the sun.

As I'm going downhill and approaching the curve on the way to school, my board hits a large rock and it spirals out of control. My wheel comes out and I find myself heading for the road. I can't stop so I bail but I'm too late.

As I'm in the air, I feel a sharp pain in my ribs and I hit the floor with a bang and everything goes dark.

I feel my body shaking and muffled screams.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Please don't be dead! Don't die on me!" I hear more and more clearly.

As I'm struggling to open my eyes I feel a plush, glossy, wet pair of lips on mine and my eyes open immediately.

I thought it was all in my head but I saw a real person on top of me. No, scratch that! I saw a goddess on top of me!This kiss was the best I've had in a long, long time. I savored every moment of it and the she opened her eyes.

Absolutely breathtaking.

Her eyes are a beautiful shade of hazel brown and I find myself getting lost in them.

Then she smiled. Sweet Jesus! I felt my heart skip not one, not two but three beats. Her perfectly aligned teeth shine and I feel myself smiling back. "This moment couldn't get any better!" I think to myself.

"Oh thank God! You're alive." She says embracing me for what feels like eternity. I don't want it to end. Her scent makes my head swoon and feel light headed and then I felt it.

A feel a piercing pain in my head and I groan. She lets go of me and climbs of my body. I try to get up and I feel an even sharper pain in my ribs. I scream in agony as the pain escalates and becomes too much to bare.

The goddesses smile quickly changed into a look of worry.

"Get in my car!I can help you. You look like you're in a lot of pain."

"What?" I thought to myself.

"I don't even know this beautiful, hot, magnificent, gorgeous...focus. I don't even know her." I say to myself.