Chapter 17

INDIGO'S POV

A/N- This chapter will have 3 POV'S involved, I will say when it changes.

" See, I told you." I look at Carson as we walk into the waiting room where Alex isn't. He sighs heavily and looks at me. I lift a brow, crossing my arms. 

" I'll go find him, you can stay here." He turns to walk away but I grab his wrist, pulling him forcefully. He snatches his arm back and glares at me.

" When you find him, your going to apologize, and give him your opinion, because you may not think this, but Vos, your his older brother, and your opinion matters to him." He nods lazily and opens his mouth to say something, but then just turns around, starting to walk off.

" Vos?" He turns to see me.

" Don't kiss me unless I say you can." I say in a playful tone, and he just rolls his eyes, sending a wink my way before walking off. 

I quietly laugh and plop down onto the small couch. The small waiting room is almost vacant, one elderly lady sitting in one of the beige chairs. A grin appears on my face when I see Carson's phone sitting on the couch beside me. Obviously, I pick it up, unlocking it with his passcode of 1234. My grin grows when I find a group chat with Samuel and Daniel. 

Snapping a picture of myself, I send it and wait for a response. A few minutes later, we are on a Group FaceTime. 

" You did a thing, Chadwick." I sing, looking at Daniel through the phone. 

" Do you have to call everyone by their last name?" He groans, and I just nod quickly.

" Anyway, back to this issue. I'm not 100 percent sure, but this is what I think has gone down. Alex told you his secret, you couldn't keep it and you told Reyna, Reyna confronted Noah about it, and Noah told Alex about this. Then, Carson forced Alex to tell him, and now he's somewhere in this hospital with Vos looking for him." I finish, inhaling. 

" Oh god." Daniel facepalms. I nod in agreement.

" You need to get your ass over here, so you can apologize to him." I point to him.

" I've known the kid for over 10 years, he won't be mad for that long." He reassures me and I give him a ' you sure' look. He just sighs and hangs up. I look at Samuel onscreen.

" Hey Blondie." I say and he groans.

" Can't you just call me by my last name like everybody else?" He pleads and I shake my head, setting the phone on the opposite end of the couch and laying on my stomach.

" You get a nickname, your nice to me." I grin. He tried to glare at me but burst out laughing.

" Then I'm sure you can give Carson a nickname, he treats you well." 

" How does he treat me well, Blondie?" He rolls his eyes at the nickname but a sly smirk appears on his face. 

" Kiss me, Carson!" He says in a falsetto tone. I feel my face heat up and I glare at him.

" I don't sound like that." I groan and he just makes a sassy face that causes me to burst out in laughter. 

" But on a more serious note, has he actually kissed you?" He lifts a blond brow. I sigh and look at him .

" Don' tell anyone." I say and he gasps. 

" Oh, my baby's growing up so fast." He fake sobs and pretends to wipe a tear from under his eye. I cover my face with my hands.