moving day

Charlis pov :
I woke up to dixie yelling upstairs "charls let's go we're gonna miss our flight" shit. I check my phone 5:43, the plane leaves @ 6:50 i jump out of bed and get dressed, i packed last night. I laced up my shoes and looked in the mirror.
I had on a maroon color crop top and black rip jeans with my black retro vans. "Let's go, now" dixie yelled i grabbed my charger, airpods and sunglasses. "Coming" i yell.  Mom and dad are on vacation in new orleans, we said goodbye before they left.

Chases pov:
"Chase, chase lets go, your going with me to pick up Charlie and Dixie from the airport" Thomas yelled as he threw a pillow at me. "Shut up Thomas im trying to sleep" ryland mumbled from across the room. "Fine, im up" i grumble brushing my teeth, i think of Charli. I'd seen her all over my for you page but ive never talked to her. I had to admit tho she was gorgeous, i got dressed and went downstairs"morning, sleepy head" kouvr said Thomas is waiting for you in the car. "K, thanks" i said walking to the car i check my phone 8:56 "let's go they land at 9:30" Thomas said.

Charlis pov:
As we got our bags from baggage claim i saw him- no, not thomas. Chase, or "lilhuddy" i had seen him on my for you page but wow- he was fine he smiled and i noticed i was staring, "cmon love bug" Dixie said pulling me behind her, dragging my luggage behind me. "Hey, thomas" Dixie smiled hugging him, they've had a thing online for a while. Chase and i just stood there awkwardly looking at each other. "Hey, let me get that for you" he said, noticing me struggling to hold all my luggage. "Oh thanks, i think i overpacked" i joked. He laughed and reached down to get my luggage when he looked back up our eyes locked.

Chases pov :
Damn, she really is stunning i thought locking eyes with the small girl. "You guys okay over there?" Thomas asked and charli blushed. I turned to see Dixie and thomas staring at us.
"Yeah,  let's go" i say clearing my throat.
we walked to the car, me and charli side by side and Dixie and thomas in front of us. Charlis shoulder kept brushing against me "sorry, this sidewalks really narrow" she blushed "its fine" i smiled. I liked it

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is really short. I promise the next one will be way longer, anyway i hope you liked it. 💓

Word count : 457
Instagram : @ charliseuphoria
Date : December 31st 2019

Happy new year 💥