"i ship"

*later at the hype house*
Charlis pov:
We were laying in my bed, I had just lost my virginity. Chase kissed my forehead brushing the hair out of my face. "What are we gonna tell them?" I asked, my head on his chest. "The truth" he said "we're gonna tell them were dating". I smiled dating!! I cant believe we're dating. I giggled getting up to put on a tye dye shirt and chases sweatpants. " where you going?" Chase asked pouting. "I gotta go feed chaseli she hasn't ate since 8 this morning" I said throwing my hair up in a messy bun.
"Okay, bring me my phone?" He asked putting on his black t shirt, hiding his chains. "Yea sure" I walked downstairs to go feed chaseli and got chases phone by the pool. I walked back to the room and saw chase looking at a pic of me and vani (avani)  at six flags the other day. " we should go there sometime, just the two of us". He said nodding his head towards the picture. "There open tomorrow" I said handing him his phone. "We can go at 5?" He asked kissing my forehead and heading down the stairs. I followed him, "yeah, sounds good".

chases pov:
I was cooking burgers, while Charli was sitting at the counter on her phone. " hey babe remember that tiktok we did?" She asked not looking up from her phone. "Yeah, why?" I asked going to look over her shoulder. "Look" she pulled up the comments. Everyone was saying 'I ship'. "Looks like they have good tastes" i wink. She rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna take chaseli for & walk those burgers better be done by the time I'm back" she smiled. I waved as she walked out the door.

*later in the hype house*
Charlis pov:
As i walked through the door i couldn't believe what i was seeing "mom! Dad!" I ran to my parents  & chase grabbed chaseli. "Hey hun we've missed u and dix sooo much" mom said hugging me again. "Chase told us about you two and we support you, he's a great boy" dad said nodding at chase. We all sat around and enjoying, enjoying chases burgers. We told them the story of how we found chaseli and about danny coming to see me. "Alot has happened to you already, you only been gone two weeks!" Mom laughed. I looked over at chase and he winked, you have no idea.

Hey guys! Sorry i know this chapter is really short but i thought id end it on a cute note before all the drama happens in the next chapter👉🏼👈🏼 get ready ill be updating later today 💥

Word count: 464
Instagram handle : @ charliseuphoria
Date : January 2nd 2020